She doesnt think anyone would want to fuck her

Johnfunone

Male
Gold
Hello looking to get into this with my wife. I think shes hot. she thinks shes not. So i told her lets make a profile and see what strangers think.
Let us know. Show us what you got. Send her a message maybe we can pursued her to act. Ive been putting the bug in her head for a couple years she gets extremely wet anytime i mention it or i blindfold her and use toys as 3rd and 4th parties. She just needs some confidence.. what you guys think..

Last edited:
Hello looking to get into this with my wife. I think shes hot. she thinks shes not. So i told her lets make a profile and see what strangers think.
Let us know. Show us what you got. Send her a message maybe we can pursued her to act. Ive been putting the bug in her head for a couple years she gets extremely wet anytime i mention it or i blindfold her and use toys as 3rd and 4th parties. She just needs some confidence.. what you guys think..
I would say she would have no problem picking out a stud who would be happy to serve her sweet, lush body!

Reactions: Johnfunone
She’s wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnfunone
I know how she feeks i divorced at 40 and felt so charmless
I know how she feeks i divorced at 40 and felt so charmless butt i got out there met some people and it turns out thin is not everthing
712_1000.jpg