She found a guy!

Brad1262

Had a bit of a dry spell, she downloaded tinder and over the last week she has had 5 or 6 guys over. Fucked them all but none really satisfied her. I went to work and I go out of town so last night she had a guy over, didnt do the job and she was going to go to bed and another guy bluntly asked her if she wanted to fuck so she said if ur big u can have my address! He said he was so she gave him our address, she didnt expect him to show.. my phone was off and I was coming home on a train and when I turned it on when I got in town i read some amazing texts!
I drove home and I couldn't help myself I was rock hard. She told me about it and loved his cock she said he was amazing and bossy and took what he wanted. He never licked her pussy but said it's fine that's my job!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190704-044332_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20190704-044332_Messages.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 129
Had a bit of a dry spell, she downloaded tinder and over the last week she has had 5 or 6 guys over. Fucked them all but none really satisfied her. I went to work and I go out of town so last night she had a guy over, didnt do the job and she was going to go to bed and another guy bluntly asked her if she wanted to fuck so she said if ur big u can have my address! He said he was so she gave him our address, she didnt expect him to show.. my phone was off and I was coming home on a train and when I turned it on when I got in town i read some amazing texts!
I drove home and I couldn't help myself I was rock hard. She told me about it and loved his cock she said he was amazing and bossy and took what he wanted. He never licked her pussy but said it's fine that's my job!
Hot!

Reactions: Brad1262