She gets too wet..

btweets

Male
Gold
If you’ve been following my latest situation, you’d remember that my new girlfriend has made it perfectly clear that she’s not even the slightest bit interested in getting into the lifestyle in any way whatsoever, yes it sucks!! I have now encountered another bit of a problem. She gets super horny and is an absolute animal in bed, which is a great thing. The problem is that she gets super wet, wetter than anyone I’ve ever been with, and that’s even before I make her squirt! While I by no means am small, I’m also not hung like a horse. I’m what I’ve been told as bigger than average. Long enough to reach the cervix and plenty of girth. She’s a great fuck, but I’m having a little trouble feeling enough friction while we’re fucking, that it’s making it difficult for me to cum inside her, which she begs for me to do. It’s very frustrating and something I’ve never had to deal with before. She has no problem whatsoever cumming, many times, while we’re having sex, so I know it’s all good from her side, but is there anything that can help me out? I’m swimming in uncharted waters for the first time in my life, any suggestions would be appreciated!

Can relate to that , my wife gets so wet that there can be too much and when I pull back it slips out and one of us has to guide it back in and then I can’t give her the full length which sort of takes me off the boil - usually can’t really feel much anyways she is quite slack so usually it’s from the back where she does feel it and my wife squirts with fingers , or vibes but not dildos ? And can squirt with me rubbing my dick up and down her pussy entrance -

If you’ve been following my latest situation, you’d remember that my new girlfriend has made it perfectly clear that she’s not even the slightest bit interested in getting into the lifestyle in any way whatsoever, yes it sucks!! I have now encountered another bit of a problem. She gets super horny and is an absolute animal in bed, which is a great thing. The problem is that she gets super wet, wetter than anyone I’ve ever been with, and that’s even before I make her squirt! While I by no means am small, I’m also not hung like a horse. I’m what I’ve been told as bigger than average. Long enough to reach the cervix and plenty of girth. She’s a great fuck, but I’m having a little trouble feeling enough friction while we’re fucking, that it’s making it difficult for me to cum inside her, which she begs for me to do. It’s very frustrating and something I’ve never had to deal with before. She has no problem whatsoever cumming, many times, while we’re having sex, so I know it’s all good from her side, but is there anything that can help me out? I’m swimming in uncharted waters for the first time in my life, any suggestions would be appreciated!
That's probably a problem caused by yourself. I know that those guys who jack off regularly cannot get to climax with vaginal sex because the penis gets de sensitive. If that's you're case you need to stop touching yourself at all, if not I'm sorry but don't know what else can be done

Reactions: btweets and ruck2
Change positions, that’s what my wife and I do if I start to lose grip. Find lying on her right side and entering her pussy in this position perfect for grip and sensation. You might have to adjust the angle slightly but when you find that sweet spot again of her vaginal wall ripples it won’t be long before you’re busting a big load in there! - did just that this morning in my wife’s pussy.😍

No such thing as a pussy too wet or too big for a true cuckold. The old "are you in?" question can cause immediate premature ejaculation and her laughter because of it has the impact of a horse kick to the gut. But, it only makes me want it more, not less.

Reactions: btweets
Suz has always had a drippy wet pussy also. I'm just the opposite and find it very enjoyable. My suggestion would be to fuck her every way imaginable until she has cummed many times. Then, and this may help relieve some stress that you have had since she said she has no interest in being shared, imagine that your cock is plunged into her pussy that has been filled with cum by several other men. Pretend it is sloppy seconds, and it will soon get the best of you and you should be able to blow her full of cum. Due to her not being interested in being shared, I would keep what you're fantasizing about to myself.....lol.

Thank you all and great advice! Trying different positions should be a better way, especially doggy style. As for jacking off too much, I don’t at all so that’s not the problem. I do like the idea of pretending I’m getting sloppy seconds, since that always worked in real life with my ex. Thanks again!!

Thank you all and great advice! Trying different positions should be a better way, especially doggy style. As for jacking off too much, I don’t at all so that’s not the problem. I do like the idea of pretending I’m getting sloppy seconds, since that always worked in real life with my ex. Thanks again!!
Being she gets so wet maybe introduce a toy do a double vaginal she may enjoy the filling feeling and you would feel it as well. My wife loves it

A cincher girdle with open bottom will put pressure on her tummy externally which may help. An inflatable butt plug will cause more feeling for you as well.

Reactions: btweets
Have you tried fucking her with a Lovense in her pussy at the same time? It’s an incredible feeling having the vibration inside her. You can also use a cock ring to keep the Lovense pressed up on the sensitive spot under the tip of your cock. She gets the feeling of the Lovense going in and out with your thrusts and you get to cum when you are ready!
View attachment Pawg’s New Toy.2.mp4

Reactions: HWL27 and btweets
When my wife and I first got together, she had not been sexually active for a while and had no muscle tone in her Vag. When we began frequently using bigger and bigger toys, she got tighter and tighter. So tight that even after squirting, there was enough friction for me to easily cum. In our experience, big cocks and toys did NOT make her loose and sloppy.

I get really wet and have a hard time feeling my husband. He’s slightly below average and on the thinner side. He constantly slips out.
Sounds like you do have issues. My advice is to buy him a huge strap on and have him fuck you with this occasionally. Also he needs to be eating you out if you are this wet! I know my wife can get soaking wet and I eat her out a lot. This helps her and it is the best taste from a woman you can enjoy. Hopefully some of this helps you.

Reactions: btweets and owlcuck