She is at it now.

So a long time I have updated. We did not play with others until dec 23. We went to a club and hooked up with one of our previous girls. We had a great night. We ennt in to a dark room and my wife got fucked by a stranger.

Last week we did visit same club, this time we hooked up with the boyfriend os the girl from the above trip. We dped my wife and we both came in her pussy. All in all a great night.

Last week se told me that she had reached out ot a couple of guys to set up meetings without me. First few weeks nothing will happen as they are buisy. She has not shown much interest in me lately, I think she are ready to play a around again. Looking forward to it but from previous experience I also know I get stressed. On one hand I would love to be a 100% cuck, but on the other hand I guess I'm becoming more a Stag that willingly shares 😉

So a long time I have updated. We did not play with others until dec 23. We went to a club and hooked up with one of our previous girls. We had a great night. We ennt in to a dark room and my wife got fucked by a stranger.

Last week we did visit same club, this time we hooked up with the boyfriend os the girl from the above trip. We dped my wife and we both came in her pussy. All in all a great night.

Last week se told me that she had reached out ot a couple of guys to set up meetings without me. First few weeks nothing will happen as they are buisy. She has not shown much interest in me lately, I think she are ready to play a around again. Looking forward to it but from previous experience I also know I get stressed. On one hand I would love to be a 100% cuck, but on the other hand I guess I'm becoming more a Stag that willingly shares 😉
Time to keep loving her and encourage her to suck and fuck any cock she wants and you will be there to lick her pussy clean.

Reactions: Jon Day
Long time since I have shared anything here. We have been playing a bit together with other couples in a swingers club Tucanclub.dk in Denmark. Anyway last few months has been slow🤥😭.
I actually asked my wife to cut off the guy who has been playing her, (he is the guy I have been referring to in this therad). She actually agreed to cut him off.
Then he actually reached out to me a few days ago asking if we had plans here in Easter. I did tell him about our schedule not really thinking it would change anything. In my message I wrote that Monday would be a good day to plan for a meeting.
Texted my wife that he might reach out. Didn't thing anything would happen. Told her it was OK if she wanted to play for her self. I
Didn't get a reply first, after a few hours she send a thumb up. We'll this I have seen before.
Today we whrer attending a dinner with my family, during the day I asked her on messenger If he had reached out. Her answer is. We have a date on Monday at 11 o'clock.
Wow I am super excited, but also realistic, it might not happen. Not sure I'm allowed to participate, I have asked her. She said maby😜.
Puhhh hope it happens but let's see.

Over and put from DK. Will keep you all posted.

You're living the dream! It only means she's enjoying being fucked right! By a cock that knows what she needs, and knows how she needs it! Dont worry, she'll be fine. You know she loves you with all her heart...otherwise she wouldn't be out there fucking new cock just for you! You definitely found the perfect woman...unafraid to fuck anyone, both for you and because she loves fucking new cock! Too many pretentious women out there concealing the beautiful whore inside...worried what people think!
Sorry for the rant.
Is she out there fucking for him ? Or is she out there fucking for herself?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I guess she is going to fuck him for her and me🫣. They have been texting about tomorrow. She just said she is unsure if it happens as he just have an hour to spare, suddenly he have plans. To be honest I'm not surprised. Well let's see if it appens

Long time since I have shared anything here. We have been playing a bit together with other couples in a swingers club Tucanclub.dk in Denmark. Anyway last few months has been slow🤥😭.
I actually asked my wife to cut off the guy who has been playing her, (he is the guy I have been referring to in this therad). She actually agreed to cut him off.
Then he actually reached out to me a few days ago asking if we had plans here in Easter. I did tell him about our schedule not really thinking it would change anything. In my message I wrote that Monday would be a good day to plan for a meeting.
Texted my wife that he might reach out. Didn't thing anything would happen. Told her it was OK if she wanted to play for her self. I
Didn't get a reply first, after a few hours she send a thumb up. We'll this I have seen before.
Today we whrer attending a dinner with my family, during the day I asked her on messenger If he had reached out. Her answer is. We have a date on Monday at 11 o'clock.
Wow I am super excited, but also realistic, it might not happen. Not sure I'm allowed to participate, I have asked her. She said maby😜.
Puhhh hope it happens but let's see.

Over and put from DK. Will keep you all posted.
Why do you even bother?
You seem to have a good gig swinging in a dark room DPing your wife.
If only you were in the UK
West London ❤️

Bust yet again. Just woke up to a text with yet an excuse for not meeting my wife. Bummer. I think she was ready to fuck him good. Not sur if she will write him off. Up to her. If it was up to me he had already been written off a long time ago

Bust yet again. Just woke up to a text with yet an excuse for not meeting my wife. Bummer. I think she was ready to fuck him good. Not sur if she will write him off. Up to her. If it was up to me he had already been written off a long time ago
Sorry I don't understand, is she with him now as you are at home and why can't you meet your wife what was her excuse for not meeting you,
If she was ready to fuck him good as you say why do you think she will write him of ,?

Well well, did for sure no as planned last night.
She came home late and I got pissed at her for again not thinking on me. Have no problems her playing around, however I want to have some as well. I hate being left hanging.
Got pissed so when she finally had time for me I
just told to leave the fuck alone. Haven't talked to her yet and not going to for a while.
I do expect her to do the same things to me as with others, she is for sure not able as she is not in the mood.

I'm so frustrated as I like her to play around but also remember her husband. Sometimes even let me come 1st in line.
I guess some thinks I'm way off others might have the same attitude as me.
It sounds like your wife has made you into a cuck like my wife has made me. I haven’t fucked my wife in 3 years because she has other guys fucking her. She does allow me to lick her cum filled pussy and allows me to jerk off once a month.

My lovely wife just left to meet a bull. She is meeting him at his house while his wife and kids are away, yes his wife knows and accept it.
Just got a short video on messenger. She left without panties:ROFLMAO:, i guess there is not much need for them anyway.
I think she will stay there for a few hours. I'm home alone with the kids. I'm preparing supper but my heat is elsewhere.
I hope to get updates from their meeting. She might even call me while he is fucking he.
I'm super excited but also very stressed for some reason.
Cute pussy! :love:

It sounds like your wife has made you into a cuck like my wife has made me. I haven’t fucked my wife in 3 years because she has other guys fucking her. She does allow me to lick her cum filled pussy and allows me to jerk off once a month.
She allows you to lick her cum filled pussy and allows you to jerk of once a month,
Sorry but I can't understand that,
She allows you,?

Hmmmmm...a lot like my GF does w/me.

My lovely wife just left to meet a bull. She is meeting him at his house while his wife and kids are away, yes his wife knows and accept it.
Just got a short video on messenger. She left without panties:ROFLMAO:, i guess there is not much need for them anyway.
I think she will stay there for a few hours. I'm home alone with the kids. I'm preparing supper but my heat is elsewhere.
I hope to get updates from their meeting. She might even call me while he is fucking he.
I'm super excited but also very stressed for some reason.
Så spännande, vet hur det känns när frun åker iväg