She is at it now.

Tuj1979

Couple
Gold
From
Denmark
My lovely wife just left to meet a bull. She is meeting him at his house while his wife and kids are away, yes his wife knows and accept it.
Just got a short video on messenger. She left without panties:ROFLMAO:, i guess there is not much need for them anyway.
I think she will stay there for a few hours. I'm home alone with the kids. I'm preparing supper but my heat is elsewhere.
I hope to get updates from their meeting. She might even call me while he is fucking he.
I'm super excited but also very stressed for some reason.

Attachments

• received_1445824119210409.mp4
    2.7 MB
My lovely wife just left to meet a bull. She is meeting him at his house while his wife and kids are away, yes his wife knows and accept it.
Just got a short video on messenger. She left without panties:ROFLMAO:, i guess there is not much need for them anyway.
I think she will stay there for a few hours. I'm home alone with the kids. I'm preparing supper but my heat is elsewhere.
I hope to get updates from their meeting. She might even call me while he is fucking he.
she looks very sexy - it is so exciting to be a sub sissy-fem cuckold.

U bet she was wet as hell driving over there thinking of getting her gorgeous pussey pounded

Well well, did for sure no as planned last night.
She came home late and I got pissed at her for again not thinking on me. Have no problems her playing around, however I want to have some as well. I hate being left hanging.
Got pissed so when she finally had time for me I
just told to leave the fuck alone. Haven't talked to her yet and not going to for a while.
I do expect her to do the same things to me as with others, she is for sure not able as she is not in the mood.

I'm so frustrated as I like her to play around but also remember her husband. Sometimes even let me come 1st in line.
I guess some thinks I'm way off others might have the same attitude as me.

Well well, did for sure no as planned last night.
She came home late and I got pissed at her for again not thinking on me. Have no problems her playing around, however I want to have some as well. I hate being left hanging.
Got pissed so when she finally had time for me I
just told to leave the fuck alone. Haven't talked to her yet and not going to for a while.
I do expect her to do the same things to me as with others, she is for sure not able as she is not in the mood.

I'm so frustrated as I like her to play around but also remember her husband. Sometimes even let me come 1st in line.
I guess some thinks I'm way off others might have the same attitude as me.
It seems you are a wannabe stag, however your wife treats you like a real cuck.

Gorgeous pussy that is clean

So lucky. Living my dream x