She is at it now.

He took her ass? Does she let you have it?
Rearley she will let me. I wanted to fuck her ass Sunday before I left for business travel to USA, but she wouldn't let me🥴, I haven't fucked her ass for months. She will let him have it if he desires.
During our latest get together with the couple from the first picture of the day, she had me locked up🤥

Uhh lots have happend lately. After I came home from my USA business trip we had a quick get away with our swinger friends, yes the ones se was partying with some weeks ago.
Man we had a blast, we fucked like maniacs. Here is a video of my wife getting fucked.
How many had fucked her before this video?

So today while traveling on yet another business trip, i got a text from wife. She has been on a date with a guy she has been texting for a while. I was chocked as we have been fighting a lot lately😢. Not ideal. She has been wanting me to dump a woman I see once in a while. We haven't had sex i more than two weeks which may not sound like a lot. I my world it is a LONG time.
Anyway they just ate lunch and walked around the city to get to know each other. My wife asked if I was ok, told her I was surprised and chocked. I gave her my blessing to see him ahain, they kind of already had another date scheduled already.
I am not a part of the party this time. Not sure how I feel. I have tried it before, i always stress up at assume the worse.
Don't know when their next date is. I will let you guys know.

Tomorrow my wife is going to meet up with the guy from her last date. We have talked it over, she really wanted to play with him. I have told her to go ahead and have fun.
I am a bit stressed over it but it is just sex😁. Hoping to receive video and pic of them.
The plan is the she will meet up with him after work. I wont get home untill a few hours later. I will then take care of the kids. I guess she will be home an hour or two after me. Hoping she is full of cum.
Will post updates when I have them.

Uhh lots have happend lately. After I came home from my USA business trip we had a quick get away with our swinger friends, yes the ones se was partying with some weeks ago.
Man we had a blast, we fucked like maniacs. Here is a video of my wife getting fucked.
Ohhh man
She need bigger and harder

Reactions: Johnfun