She is at it now.

Tomorrow my wife is going to meet up with the guy from her last date. We have talked it over, she really wanted to play with him. I have told her to go ahead and have fun.
I am a bit stressed over it but it is just sex😁. Hoping to receive video and pic of them.
The plan is the she will meet up with him after work. I wont get home untill a few hours later. I will then take care of the kids. I guess she will be home an hour or two after me. Hoping she is full of cum.
Will post updates when I have them.
Lick her clean mmm

Reactions: shymalea62
Tomorrow my wife is going to meet up with the guy from her last date. We have talked it over, she really wanted to play with him. I have told her to go ahead and have fun.
I am a bit stressed over it but it is just sex😁. Hoping to receive video and pic of them.
The plan is the she will meet up with him after work. I wont get home untill a few hours later. I will then take care of the kids. I guess she will be home an hour or two after me. Hoping she is full of cum.
You should share with the group

Still no news🥴 stressed up
You're living the dream! It only means she's enjoying being fucked right! By a cock that knows what she needs, and knows how she needs it! Dont worry, she'll be fine. You know she loves you with all her heart...otherwise she wouldn't be out there fucking new cock just for you! You definitely found the perfect woman...unafraid to fuck anyone, both for you and because she loves fucking new cock! Too many pretentious women out there concealing the beautiful whore inside...worried what people think!
Sorry for the rant.

Any update ?

She just responded to a text from me. I don't think she got some cock today. Don't know why, will know more when she is home in about 45 min.
It seems like a total failure today.

My lovely wife just left to meet a bull. She is meeting him at his house while his wife and kids are away, yes his wife knows and accept it.
Just got a short video on messenger. She left without panties:ROFLMAO:, i guess there is not much need for them anyway.
I think she will stay there for a few hours. I'm home alone with the kids. I'm preparing supper but my heat is elsewhere.
I hope to get updates from their meeting. She might even call me while he is fucking he.
I'm super excited but also very stressed for some reason.
Absolutely beautiful

My lovely wife just left to meet a bull. She is meeting him at his house while his wife and kids are away, yes his wife knows and accept it.
Just got a short video on messenger. She left without panties:ROFLMAO:, i guess there is not much need for them anyway.
I think she will stay there for a few hours. I'm home alone with the kids. I'm preparing supper but my heat is elsewhere.
I hope to get updates from their meeting. She might even call me while he is fucking he.
Gotta to love a woman who gets it. :)

Send her to Germany, Bavaria ,to me for a " business trip".😉

Reactions: Tuj1979
That is so fucking hot.

What happens next , I personally would want my turn as soon as she got home
That’s where I’m at lol. My wife typically uses a dildo then I rather eat it or eat it and fuck it. I love the feeing of her pussy used, hope I get to experience the real thing one day!

Wow I don't believe what just happened this afternoon. My girlfriend came to visit my wife an I. I was brewing some beer 🍺 and walking from the living room to the kitchen. I was away for 20min. Suddenly I heard my wife's phone ringing over and over, strange I thought. It must be one of the kids playing with their phone. Then my phone rang. I ran to pick up. Living room was empty 😱.
The door to our bedroom was closed and the dog was sitting outside.
Then I found out my girlfriend and wife had sex in the middle of the afternoon with kids in the house. Door was looked so I went outside to peak through the window. Blinds was down. They where in there for 20-30 min.
They came out with a big smile on their face.

Wow. Sounds crazy, I wound have a hard time believing if someone wrote it here.

Wow I don't believe what just happened this afternoon. My girlfriend came to visit my wife an I. I was brewing some beer 🍺 and walking from the living room to the kitchen. I was away for 20min. Suddenly I heard my wife's phone ringing over and over, strange I thought. It must be one of the kids playing with their phone. Then my phone rang. I ran to pick up. Living room was empty 😱.
The door to our bedroom was closed and the dog was sitting outside.
Then I found out my girlfriend and wife had sex in the middle of the afternoon with kids in the house. Door was looked so I went outside to peak through the window. Blinds was down. They where in there for 20-30 min.
They came out with a big smile on their face.

Wow. Sounds crazy, I wound have a hard time believing if someone wrote it here.
Proof of photos or recordings.

• Haha
Reactions: SNJ_Dom
Sorry don't have any, since I was not invited to the event.

Update on my wife's date today, she had me shave her yesterday evening before bed time. This morning she showered a long time before she left for work. She just loked at her phone and commented, he haven't replied yet so it wit proberly not happen today:oops:. This is his second strike so she is starting to loose interest.

I hope he man up and furfill what he started.

Will update later.

It is 100% up to each and every one of you if
you believe the updates I add. I know the site is full of fakes. I'm just not one of the fakes☝️