She is at it now.

Well well, did for sure no as planned last night.
She came home late and I got pissed at her for again not thinking on me. Have no problems her playing around, however I want to have some as well. I hate being left hanging.
Got pissed so when she finally had time for me I
just told to leave the fuck alone. Haven't talked to her yet and not going to for a while.
I do expect her to do the same things to me as with others, she is for sure not able as she is not in the mood.

I'm so frustrated as I like her to play around but also remember her husband. Sometimes even let me come 1st in line.
I guess some thinks I'm way off others might have the same attitude as me.
Sounds like she forgot rule 1 - Preserve the primary relationship.

Well well, did for sure no as planned last night.
She came home late and I got pissed at her for again not thinking on me. Have no problems her playing around, however I want to have some as well. I hate being left hanging.
Got pissed so when she finally had time for me I
just told to leave the fuck alone. Haven't talked to her yet and not going to for a while.
I do expect her to do the same things to me as with others, she is for sure not able as she is not in the mood.

I'm so frustrated as I like her to play around but also remember her husband. Sometimes even let me come 1st in line.
I guess some thinks I'm way off others might have the same attitude as me.
Try to stay calm and don't criticise her. There's a danger she may refuse to have sex with other men rather than upset you. You obviously need to fuck her afterwards but perhaps best to be patient and just wank at the thought of her having been fucked. You can always fuck her a bit later when she's ready. I envy you by the way!

My lovely wife just left to meet a bull. She is meeting him at his house while his wife and kids are away, yes his wife knows and accept it.
Just got a short video on messenger. She left without panties:ROFLMAO:, i guess there is not much need for them anyway.
I think she will stay there for a few hours. I'm home alone with the kids. I'm preparing supper but my heat is elsewhere.
I hope to get updates from their meeting. She might even call me while he is fucking he.
I'm super excited but also very stressed for some reason.
I love it!!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Sevgili karım az önce bir boğayla buluşmaya gitti. Karısı ve çocukları yokken onunla evinde buluşuyor, evet karısı biliyor ve kabul ediyor.
Az önce Messenger'da kısa bir video var. Külotsuz çıktı :ROFLMAO:, zaten onlara pek gerek yok sanırım.
Sanırım birkaç saat orada kalacak. Çocuklarla evde yalnızım. Akşam yemeğini hazırlıyorum ama ateşim başka yerde.
Toplantılarından güncellemeler almayı umuyorum. Hatta o onunla sikişirken beni arayabilir.
Çok heyecanlıyım ama aynı zamanda nedense çok stresliyim.
1655099214874.png

Reactions: Laraslut
So, she is yet again at it with the bull. Hehe I actually did fuck his wife silly yesterday. That was nice. I guess we are swinging a bit. We still have cuckold tendens as he has spend more time with my wife than I have.
I am in Belgium for a company event and she is at home in our bed fucking as I'm writing this message.
Not sure I will get any pic. Or Update from them as she told me she did not want me to know much.
I have been thinking on this all day, ohh I want to be watching them fuck. He will for sure fuck her ass good. She enjoy that with him.
Hope that I can update later.....

So, she is yet again at it with the bull. Hehe I actually did fuck his wife silly yesterday. That was nice. I guess we are swinging a bit. We still have cuckold tendens as he has spend more time with my wife than I have.
I am in Belgium for a company event and she is at home in our bed fucking as I'm writing this message.
Not sure I will get any pic. Or Update from them as she told me she did not want me to know much.
I have been thinking on this all day, ohh I want to be watching them fuck. He will for sure fuck her ass good. She enjoy that with him.
Hope that I can update later.....
So erotic to think of him enjoying all of her body while you are at that company event. They will both be having multiple orgasms while you attend boring meetings.

• Love
Reactions: haluk
Try to stay calm and don't criticise her. There's a danger she may refuse to have sex with other men rather than upset you. You obviously need to fuck her afterwards but perhaps best to be patient and just wank at the thought of her having been fucked. You can always fuck her a bit later when she's ready. I envy you by the way!
she also might decide to fuck him again & not tell you. it's obvious she enjoyed it or she wouldn't have stayed so long.

Reactions: slutplay
Sorry for the late update.

During the evening i was called on messenger by my wife and bull. They where laying naked and enjoing each other. All of a sudden she said buy and out of the blue she hung up.....
I'm sure they fucked like animals.
Picture to prove it. Lol

Ohh well well, she came home after about 2,5hours of what i guess fucking bug time.
Jus heard from the wife of the bull, she told me the bull fucked my bareback 🥴. No pic or videos. My wife will not open up to me and she just left for a meeting.
Puhhhhh

So, today they are meeting up again. We just came home from vacation a few hours ago. She in just finising up her makeup, she is wearing a naughty costume. She ha me to put on the stockings ant to wet her ass.
I'm going to be left alone with the kids while she is out getting fucked bu him again.
Quite sure there will be no pictures or videos for me. The haven't been a fan of that.
Hope to get some pictures and videos. I might share if I get some.

My lovely wife just left to meet a bull. She is meeting him at his house while his wife and kids are away, yes his wife knows and accept it.
Just got a short video on messenger. She left without panties:ROFLMAO:, i guess there is not much need for them anyway.
I think she will stay there for a few hours. I'm home alone with the kids. I'm preparing supper but my heat is elsewhere.
I hope to get updates from their meeting. She might even call me while he is fucking he.
I'm super excited but also very stressed for some reason.
Omg that is so fucking hot