Wifes first with new friend....

Cuckedup

Male
Wife has officially popped her married cherry! She came and picked my vehicle up while i was at work to go meet a new friend. They talked for a bit she was texting me then she stopped for an hour and a half. Nothing from her while im trying to focus on work. Then i get a phone call that it was done. They went back to his house and he fucked her in his bed . I raced home as soon as I got off work and fucked his cum deep inside her before i finished after 2 minutes..... he fucked her for an hour. She forgot to send a picture but im not mad at all.

Haha im not sure thats for me, ill just add too.
I agree with what the others are telling you "never pass up eating a fresh creampie". My wife has and still comes home with creampies from countless young bulls. I love eating that freshly fucked 65 year old pussy and she knows it. I love it when she comes home and the cum is running down her inner theighs. She only fucks bareback and the young collage boys love pumping her cunt full. Never tasted a creampie I didnt love.

I agree with what the others are telling you "never pass up eating a fresh creampie". My wife has and still comes home with creampies from countless young bulls. I love eating that freshly fucked 65 year old pussy and she knows it. I love it when she comes home and the cum is running down her inner theighs. She only fucks bareback and the young collage boys love pumping her cunt full. Never tasted a creampie I didnt love.
I do it not just for the amazing taste but also to show my respect to my wife's lover, to show how much I appreciate him making love to my wife in my place and my respect to her for being with him instead of me. He's told me that when he leaves his sperm deep in her it's left as a reminder for me to never forget as to whom her pussy truly belongs.

Last edited:
Wife has officially popped her married cherry! She came and picked my vehicle up while i was at work to go meet a new friend. They talked for a bit she was texting me then she stopped for an hour and a half. Nothing from her while im trying to focus on work. Then i get a phone call that it was done. They went back to his house and he fucked her in his bed . I raced home as soon as I got off work and fucked his cum deep inside her before i finished after 2 minutes..... he fucked her for an hour. She forgot to send a picture but im not mad at all.
Update?

Reactions: toolman2c
it,s so kinky to lick the creampies from wife pussy,and i wouldn,t mind to help you also

Haha im not sure thats for me, ill just add too.
Pics ive recieived from her adventures think im going to be present next time guys, think she should let me?
You must get together with your HotWife and Bull
You will see how she acts with another man plus her face as she’s cumming on his cock.
A chance to do DP /DVP and experience a fresh silky creampie to stick your hard cock into (it feels so good) 😈

wow, 65yo thats super horny and knows how to deal with it, i assume your about her age also, plz post more.,

Reactions: WantToWatchWife