SHE LOVES FUCKING THIS DILDO, and she wants a girl??

So a few things have happened since my last post.
One night she was very horny but she was on her. And she asked if I would fuck her while we took a shower. I was hesitant because of my back problem. It's hard for me to do that but I decided to give it a shot. I have bench seating in my shower. So she turned around bent over and I got her from behind. After fucking 10 minutes , A quickie for us, I reached. Down and with both hands begin to spread her pussy as far as I could. It's hard to explain but it's like I was trying to pull apart from the inside out. With my hands by turning my palms over. She immediately started to moan more ma'am, as if she enjoyed it and soon after said "Oh open my pussy baby open my pussy" What shocked me and turned me on, she said "get my pussy ready for that black dick". The turn on was that this came Out of the Blue. And now she's associating with stretching her pussy with black dicks. A surprise I didn't expect. She again said, oh yeah. Baby, get my pussy ready for those black dicks. I didn't last much longer and came. Surprised by the idea that she said. Gets her p**** ready for black d****As if opening her pussy bigger it is what's needed. Also I noticed the more I reached in to where the base of my dick was and pulled her pussy apart, She felt no pain. I kept spreading her pussy as wide as Beautiful and she felt no pain at all. The wider I made her pussy the more fucking hot she got.

So here's another weird one. A lot of times I've learned that our sex can happen out of the blue. So i've been trying to teach myself to record when we fuck. . Sometimes it's quick and mundane, other times it's hot horny and she says things that surprise me. Well, I didn't realize I had a recording going back to November when we had sex. And she apparently on the several occasions during our love Wanted to bring a woman into the bedroom with us. I did not bring this up she initiated all of it. This is why i record things because I do not remember much of that night. No I wasn't drinking, But when I listened back I realized she was not kidding. She was not kidding at all. She brought up the subject of another girl at least three or four times and even asked me if I would go online to find a girl. When I listen back on this recording, It's surprising because I never thought that would be something that would ever happen. I record our sex for 2 reasons. Because I think it's important for me to keep track of things. Things get said in the heat and passion that i dont want to misconstrue or forget. Plus its a major turn on to listen to her talk dirty when i jerk off. luckily I listened back and now I realize I should pursue this if she wants to and it sounds like she really wants to. If I didn't record it, I wouldn't remember it as I heard it. I wouldn't remember how many times she brought it up. I wouldn't remember that she asked me to find someone online. I said " I would get back to her" and she said "yes okay". In fact i'm now wondering if she's thinking that I forgot about it , because I did!

Another way of turning me on during sex is to tell me that i'm going to warm her up and get her ready for the other men. It's a fantasy she brings up now without any provocation which I think is very hot. She asked me who she was gonna f*** tonight. So for the first time I said I don't know you tell me. She said a BIG italian. She says big she means long when she says thick she means thick. So as I suspected because of her large dildos she doesn't like big or long. I will post a video of her being fuked with the John Holmes dildo. You can hear that she is so horny she loses her mind when it comes to big dicks which is an incredible turn on. She usually says deeper or she says "more" in spanish. In fact she even tells me to fuck her faster because that's what makes her cum.

I Don't think I mentioned this before in my other post. My girlfriend has a mind boggling ability to orgasm repeatedly and for long periods of time. Sadly, I learned early in our relationship that I couldn't make her cum. My cock Isn't thick nor long enough for her generous sized pussy. She realozed it early on and i cut to thr chase by acknowledging that fact and soon introduced John Holmes. Which sje has been in lobebwith ever since and yet she says my dick is the best. Shes so sweet, but the truth is that her pussy has needs I cannot meet. I think she loves me more because of ability to accept and not be jealous about it. I have fisted her and her reaction is "it hurts but I love it". She has been taken aback by my openness with sex. Comes with age. She 10 yrs younger and been sheltered, kind of. He ex husband kept badgering her for threesomes which she would do. Now I have her asking me for threesome?? I have always had an uncanny ability to turn women out who would never think of such a thing. A few girlfriends ago I had multiple women go with me to San Francisco's Power Exchange. That is the most off the chain sex club you will ever see. I once dated a retired Air Force girl who wore a sexy skirt an heels to the sex club and she waa blow away by the experience. I just have this way to turn woman into freaks. She was a semi pro salsa dancer with legs to fuking kill for.
So my girlfriend has been really making suggestive comments about fucking other guys and I'm still working that fantasy. Again, I'd like to know she on board and would hate to hear the words "I'm doing it for you" THAT would kill it dead in its tracks. It does not work when a womam says that.

Attachments

• InShot_20240111_062139617.mp4
    297.2 MB
So a few things have happened since my last post.
One night she was very horny but she was on her. And she asked if I would fuck her while we took a shower. I was hesitant because of my back problem. It's hard for me to do that but I decided to give it a shot. I have bench seating in my shower. So she turned around bent over and I got her from behind. After fucking 10 minutes , A quickie for us, I reached. Down and with both hands begin to spread her pussy as far as I could. It's hard to explain but it's like I was trying to pull apart from the inside out. With my hands by turning my palms over. She immediately started to moan more ma'am, as if she enjoyed it and soon after said "Oh open my pussy baby open my pussy" What shocked me and turned me on, she said "get my pussy ready for that black dick". The turn on was that this came Out of the Blue. And now she's associating with stretching her pussy with black dicks. A surprise I didn't expect. She again said, oh yeah. Baby, get my pussy ready for those black dicks. I didn't last much longer and came. Surprised by the idea that she said. Gets her p**** ready for black d****As if opening her pussy bigger it is what's needed. Also I noticed the more I reached in to where the base of my dick was and pulled her pussy apart, She felt no pain. I kept spreading her pussy as wide as Beautiful and she felt no pain at all. The wider I made her pussy the more fucking hot she got.

So here's another weird one. A lot of times I've learned that our sex can happen out of the blue. So i've been trying to teach myself to record when we fuck. . Sometimes it's quick and mundane, other times it's hot horny and she says things that surprise me. Well, I didn't realize I had a recording going back to November when we had sex. And she apparently on the several occasions during our love Wanted to bring a woman into the bedroom with us. I did not bring this up she initiated all of it. This is why i record things because I do not remember much of that night. No I wasn't drinking, But when I listened back I realized she was not kidding. She was not kidding at all. She brought up the subject of another girl at least three or four times and even asked me if I would go online to find a girl. When I listen back on this recording, It's surprising because I never thought that would be something that would ever happen. I record our sex for 2 reasons. Because I think it's important for me to keep track of things. Things get said in the heat and passion that i dont want to misconstrue or forget. Plus its a major turn on to listen to her talk dirty when i jerk off. luckily I listened back and now I realize I should pursue this if she wants to and it sounds like she really wants to. If I didn't record it, I wouldn't remember it as I heard it. I wouldn't remember how many times she brought it up. I wouldn't remember that she asked me to find someone online. I said " I would get back to her" and she said "yes okay". In fact i'm now wondering if she's thinking that I forgot about it , because I did!

Another way of turning me on during sex is to tell me that i'm going to warm her up and get her ready for the other men. It's a fantasy she brings up now without any provocation which I think is very hot. She asked me who she was gonna f*** tonight. So for the first time I said I don't know you tell me. She said a BIG italian. She says big she means long when she says thick she means thick. So as I suspected because of her large dildos she doesn't like big or long. I will post a video of her being fuked with the John Holmes dildo. You can hear that she is so horny she loses her mind when it comes to big dicks which is an incredible turn on. She usually says deeper or she says "more" in spanish. In fact she even tells me to fuck her faster because that's what makes her cum.

I Don't think I mentioned this before in my other post. My girlfriend has a mind boggling ability to orgasm repeatedly and for long periods of time. Sadly, I learned early in our relationship that I couldn't make her cum. My cock Isn't thick nor long enough for her generous sized pussy. She realozed it early on and i cut to thr chase by acknowledging that fact and soon introduced John Holmes. Which sje has been in lobebwith ever since and yet she says my dick is the best. Shes so sweet, but the truth is that her pussy has needs I cannot meet. I think she loves me more because of ability to accept and not be jealous about it. I have fisted her and her reaction is "it hurts but I love it". She has been taken aback by my openness with sex. Comes with age. She 10 yrs younger and been sheltered, kind of. He ex husband kept badgering her for threesomes which she would do. Now I have her asking me for threesome?? I have always had an uncanny ability to turn women out who would never think of such a thing. A few girlfriends ago I had multiple women go with me to San Francisco's Power Exchange. That is the most off the chain sex club you will ever see. I once dated a retired Air Force girl who wore a sexy skirt an heels to the sex club and she waa blow away by the experience. I just have this way to turn woman into freaks. She was a semi pro salsa dancer with legs to fuking kill for.
So my girlfriend has been really making suggestive comments about fucking other guys and I'm still working that fantasy. Again, I'd like to know she on board and would hate to hear the words "I'm doing it for you" THAT would kill it dead in its tracks. It does not work when a womam says that.
Hot pussy 🔥 😋😍