She took him on her business trip.

mature cpl

Couple
Jul 26, 2018
Scotland
We have been married for many years, and have swapped for most of it and as such have a very strong relationship, this affords us the confidence I guess to not have worries about what the other is up to, each knows what the limits are, that said I don't put many on Ali.

So to the story, Ali had a week in Spain on business and she asked what I thought about her taking her work colleague with her, I guess I have to explain a bit, her colleague is a male, she was his boss and he fucked her almost on a daily basis. In the toilets, over her desk, in the board room.....well you get the idea. I encouraged her to take him, not only did I love the thought of them spending so much time together, he relished fingering her in taxis while the driver watched, opening her legs wide so they could see everything, or under tables in pubs\restaurants etc where as I am more reserved, so I knew he would push her limits.

So it was arranged and the excitement built until it was the day of departure, he was picking her up and driving them to the airport, I watched her dress for the trip, not the normal loose fitting comfortable clothes most would wear, stockings skirt and blouse, I knew it was going to be an eventful trip. I had the usual excitement of sending her off to somebody else, but also an extra knot in my stomach this time, it was the first time she had been with somebody else for so long since we had met.

So lets call him bob, bob picked her up and I watched as she got in his car and saw her stocking tops show then with a wave they were gone, well I was off to the bedroom to have the first of many wanks thinking about what they might get up to. I didn't get a call from her until after they had arrived and been for a meal, I was desperate to hear what they had done, but I only got a short version, no details, but basically in fingered in the car as soon as they set off, fingered on the plane at the side of a guy reading a paper, in the taxi, and in the restaurant, wow one fingered pussy so far!!!! and she was gone, so was I, more wanking filling in the details myself.

I didn't get loads of updates during her trip and to be honest I am better filling in the details of what happened after she returned home, because its when you spend hours fucking and hearing her tell me all the small details of what they did.
So as soon as they set off in his car he had asked what she was wearing and pulled her skirt up, he hadn't taken long to go from stroking her legs to slipping his fingers in her, he made her come a few times before telling her to leave her skirt up so anyone looking in could see her stockings and knickers. the airport was uneventful, but true to Ali's exhibitionist streak and bob's willingness to please, it wasn't long before they put a coat over Ali's legs and bob started to finger her on the plane, she was sat in the middle seat with a guy reading a paper, but Ali was sure that he knew what they were doing and she soooooooo wanted him to slip his hand under as well, he didn't unfortunately but the excitement had her coming a lot, she thought the sounds her wet pussy were making might be heard.

On a wave of lust and enjoying a very out of the ordinary situation the taxi driver got a legs open view of her being fingered, the fact that he adjusted the rear view told Ali he wasn't offended so she was more vocal with her orgasms..... well I guess it could now be boring to hear much more about her being fingered, sorry but I could have listened to every detail and did for days!!! lol

so On the way back from the restaurant they got in the hotel lift, this was the first time he stuck his cock in her very wet and it has to be say well fingered pussy, it didn't last long, and no he didn't come and no one caught them, but she said by the time they got in their room they were at it like rabbits, she could not put a number on the times they fucked as she said sometimes it was just a pause\rest before he would continue.. Its like that honeymoon period I guess, us mere husbands have to realise that its not something husband and wife do on a daily basis, that's why we let new and exciting people join in...right?

Anyway, in the morning he fucked her before going to her meeting, she said sitting amongst these stuffy people with a pussy freshly filled with come was very exciting, she said she wanted some of the guys to feel her up and find she was full of spunk, but that was never going to happen I guess. Without boring you all with all the fucking they did, sometimes morning, sometimes dinner mostly nights I will tell you the evening she walked in to the room, she wen't and leaned out of the open window overlooking some of her colleagues having a meal, bob lifted her skirt and slid inside her pussy, I got the impression he liked to try and make her cry out in situations that called for hushed moans!!! but to maybe this end he slid out of her pussy and slid it up her arse, something that he loved to do with her, the thought of them in a window with him fucking her ass just turns me on so much and is a favourite when we recall sexploits while fucking.

The picture is one Ali sent me from work, just before he fucked her and sent her home full for me to enjoy... hope you like.27082010137.jpg

Last edited:
Early in our marriage, when Kate was in her 30s, she met and began dating a married local businessman in his 60s. My wife has always had a 'thing' for older men. The guy is a very wealthy and very easily recognized personality in our city. They had to be very discreet. After dating my wife for several months, he offered to take her on vacation to Las Vegas for a week. He wanted to be able to be seen in public with her and show her off. I had never met the guy but I was happy that he wanted to spend a week in a hotel room with my wife.

I spent the entire week jerking off constantly thinking about my wife and her older boyfriend. They had a suite in a nice hotel and they went to shows and nightclubs, but she told me that they spent a lot of time in bed together. My wife has spent the night and sometimes weekends with other boyfriends, and she has had other boyfriends spend weekends with us, but that was the only time she was gone for an entire week.

Early in our marriage, when Kate was in her 30s, she met and began dating a married local businessman in his 60s. My wife has always had a 'thing' for older men. The guy is a very wealthy and very easily recognized personality in our city. They had to be very discreet. After dating my wife for several months, he offered to take her on vacation to Las Vegas for a week. He wanted to be able to be seen in public with her and show her off. I had never met the guy but I was happy that he wanted to spend a week in a hotel room with my wife.

I spent the entire week jerking off constantly thinking about my wife and her older boyfriend. They had a suite in a nice hotel and they went to shows and nightclubs, but she told me that they spent a lot of time in bed together. My wife has spent the night and sometimes weekends with other boyfriends, and she has had other boyfriends spend weekends with us, but that was the only time she was gone for an entire week.
I know what you mean. She Bear's job requires her to be gone 4 days a week usually and I often wonder if she's spreading those lovely long legs for another guy, and it is always a turn on. But I know if she does she will tell me about it when she gets back and then I can really get turned on before I unload in that sweet pussy of hers.

Reactions: mature cpl
I know what you mean. She Bear's job requires her to be gone 4 days a week usually and I often wonder if she's spreading those lovely long legs for another guy, and it is always a turn on. But I know if she does she will tell me about it when she gets back and then I can really get turned on before I unload in that sweet pussy of hers.

I know. That is really hot, isn't it?

Letting an older rich guy take my wife to Vega for a week was hot and it is the longest time she has spent alone with another guy during our marriage. My wife has been dating her married boss for over 12 years. They have gone to a number of 'conferences' where they spent most of the time fucking, but those only last a few days. I jerk off the entire time they are at a conference because I know that her boss can't keep his hands off of her.

My wife's boss fucks her every week at our house but she says when they are at a conference his cock is hard all the time. She says that her boss fucks her constantly on their trips. I like my wife's boss and I am happy that he gets to fuck her for several days a couple of times a year.

Something especially HOT about affairs at work...….wife has had quite a few over the years, some short term others longer. Her current affair with her Boss/Lover is going on 9 years now. There is the possibility of being found out which adds to the intensity, and that they are together on a daily basis for both work AND sex. She had one guy she WANTED to get personal with and it became so obvious that they were "water cooler gossip" because every woman in the company wanted to be with him..…..but it all calmed down when it became obvious he was totally gay and hitting on women to hide it. VERY hot situations tho….much hotter than bar pickups and casual one time situations.

CW

Something especially HOT about affairs at work...….wife has had quite a few over the years, some short term others longer. Her current affair with her Boss/Lover is going on 9 years now. There is the possibility of being found out which adds to the intensity, and that they are together on a daily basis for both work AND sex. She had one guy she WANTED to get personal with and it became so obvious that they were "water cooler gossip" because every woman in the company wanted to be with him..…..but it all calmed down when it became obvious he was totally gay and hitting on women to hide it. VERY hot situations tho….much hotter than bar pickups and casual one time situations.

CW

I agree! Involving people at work in our sexual fun is hot. When my ex-wife and I were 21 she had an affair with my boss (it was my idea), an older married guy with kids, for a couple of years. Working with him every day knowing that he was fucking my hot young wife was awesome. He did not think that I knew about it. When we were 23 she started having sex with her boss, an older married mid-level executive with a big company.

In addition to my wife Kate dating her married boss for the past 12 years, she has had sex with a guy who worked for me and a couple of business associates of mine. One was a VP for a major corporation. He always fucked her with me watching. Sitting in project status meeting with him and his management team when he was fucking my wife was awesome.

Nothing like that feeling of trying to behave normally while you know your wife is being fucked, it adds to the excitement...

It was hot that he would see me jerking off while I watched him fuck my wife, then I would lick his cum out of her in front of him every time he fucked her, then we would see each other in a professional business setting and have to behave like we would in any other client/vendor relationship.

It was hot that he would see me jerking off while I watched him fuck my wife, then I would lick his cum out of her in front of him every time he fucked her, then we would see each other in a professional business setting and have to behave like we would in any other client/vendor relationship.
Very very hot!!!!!

I would love to read more stories of wives screwing their boss or coworkers. My exwife wife openly screwed her boss for several years and I loved it. He also requested she come to work braless because he liked to tease the other guys that knew he was screwing her.

Reactions: antoniodicro
We have been married for many years, and have swapped for most of it and as such have a very strong relationship, this affords us the confidence I guess to not have worries about what the other is up to, each knows what the limits are, that said I don't put many on Ali.

So to the story, Ali had a week in Spain on business and she asked what I thought about her taking her work colleague with her, I guess I have to explain a bit, her colleague is a male, she was his boss and he fucked her almost on a daily basis. In the toilets, over her desk, in the board room.....well you get the idea. I encouraged her to take him, not only did I love the thought of them spending so much time together, he relished fingering her in taxis while the driver watched, opening her legs wide so they could see everything, or under tables in pubs\restaurants etc where as I am more reserved, so I knew he would push her limits.

So it was arranged and the excitement built until it was the day of departure, he was picking her up and driving them to the airport, I watched her dress for the trip, not the normal loose fitting comfortable clothes most would wear, stockings skirt and blouse, I knew it was going to be an eventful trip. I had the usual excitement of sending her off to somebody else, but also an extra knot in my stomach this time, it was the first time she had been with somebody else for so long since we had met.

So lets call him bob, bob picked her up and I watched as she got in his car and saw her stocking tops show then with a wave they were gone, well I was off to the bedroom to have the first of many wanks thinking about what they might get up to. I didn't get a call from her until after they had arrived and been for a meal, I was desperate to hear what they had done, but I only got a short version, no details, but basically in fingered in the car as soon as they set off, fingered on the plane at the side of a guy reading a paper, in the taxi, and in the restaurant, wow one fingered pussy so far!!!! and she was gone, so was I, more wanking filling in the details myself.

I didn't get loads of updates during her trip and to be honest I am better filling in the details of what happened after she returned home, because its when you spend hours fucking and hearing her tell me all the small details of what they did.
So as soon as they set off in his car he had asked what she was wearing and pulled her skirt up, he hadn't taken long to go from stroking her legs to slipping his fingers in her, he made her come a few times before telling her to leave her skirt up so anyone looking in could see her stockings and knickers. the airport was uneventful, but true to Ali's exhibitionist streak and bob's willingness to please, it wasn't long before they put a coat over Ali's legs and bob started to finger her on the plane, she was sat in the middle seat with a guy reading a paper, but Ali was sure that he knew what they were doing and she soooooooo wanted him to slip his hand under as well, he didn't unfortunately but the excitement had her coming a lot, she thought the sounds her wet pussy were making might be heard.

On a wave of lust and enjoying a very out of the ordinary situation the taxi driver got a legs open view of her being fingered, the fact that he adjusted the rear view told Ali he wasn't offended so she was more vocal with her orgasms..... well I guess it could now be boring to hear much more about her being fingered, sorry but I could have listened to every detail and did for days!!! lol

so On the way back from the restaurant they got in the hotel lift, this was the first time he stuck his cock in her very wet and it has to be say well fingered pussy, it didn't last long, and no he didn't come and no one caught them, but she said by the time they got in their room they were at it like rabbits, she could not put a number on the times they fucked as she said sometimes it was just a pause\rest before he would continue.. Its like that honeymoon period I guess, us mere husbands have to realise that its not something husband and wife do on a daily basis, that's why we let new and exciting people join in...right?

Anyway, in the morning he fucked her before going to her meeting, she said sitting amongst these stuffy people with a pussy freshly filled with come was very exciting, she said she wanted some of the guys to feel her up and find she was full of spunk, but that was never going to happen I guess. Without boring you all with all the fucking they did, sometimes morning, sometimes dinner mostly nights I will tell you the evening she walked in to the room, she wen't and leaned out of the open window overlooking some of her colleagues having a meal, bob lifted her skirt and slid inside her pussy, I got the impression he liked to try and make her cry out in situations that called for hushed moans!!! but to maybe this end he slid out of her pussy and slid it up her arse, something that he loved to do with her, the thought of them in a window with him fucking her ass just turns me on so much and is a favourite when we recall sexploits while fucking.

The picture is one Ali sent me from work, just before he fucked her and sent her home full for me to enjoy... hope you like.View attachment 106366
Ali is hitting a rich 'seam' fantasy fulfilling behavior. Her attire and attitude is entirely appropriate for hard work. Does she ever wear fully fashioned nylons? Mrs Seams never looked back once she realised the reaction of the men around her.

Attachments

• _20201227_231436.JPG
    _20201227_231436.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: Makelove83
My exwife wife openly screwed her boss for several years and I loved it.
That has always been the best way for a woman to progress in the corporate world. "climbing the corporate ladder on her back" or something like that. Many of us have achieved our current positions by performing sexual services to our bosses when other women would not do so (or doing it better than other women did).