Sheltering at home sucks!

KCRose

Couple
Hi. My name is Rose and I know Hubby wants me to meet new people on here, but there is honestly only one man I'm thinking about tonight and it's not Hubby. I've been working from home for the past week and practicing social distancing like a good citizen since COVID-19. Working from home is fine and I don't miss the commute, but I do miss my boyfriend! I haven't seen Don in two weeks and have barely spoken to him on the phone since his wife is always around now! We text and sext, but I can't do for him what I'd like to on a cell phone!
Don is in his seventies, but is 100% man! He's all the things I love in a guy: tall, handsome, worldly, kind, well-mannered and always in charge. He has NEVER had any issue with E.D. with me and is both longer and thicker than my husband. He treats me well and doesn't mind spending his money. He takes me places my husband doesn't and buys me things my husband can't afford.
Damn! I miss him! If I don't see him soon, I think I'll lose my mind. I haven't had sex in two weeks either, as I keep turning Hubby down. Don, don't hate me for it if I do fuck Hubby. I'll be thinking of you. I love you, Don and I promise I'll do ANYTHING you want the first chance we get to date again. I'll be your little whore. Always.
Love and kisses,
Rose

Yeah, totally agree. We are staying at home me and my gf. She feels sad too. Today she couldn't resist and went to date her new bull. I hope things will go fine for them and next time come home with a juicy creampie so I can eat it.

Similar story here. My wife has a regular fuckbuddy, who she sees two or three times a month at a hotel.They've been seeing each other for nearly a year now. With the lockdown here in the UK though, that's going to be impossible. They're talking about whether it would still be ok to meet at his place every now and then, and they're sexting and camming each other, but it looks like face to face meetings might be out for a while. I've suggested that when this is all over that they go away together for a week's holiday to catch up. She's thinking this sounds like a good idea, and she keeps teasing me that her spending more than one night with him might lead to their relationship entering new territory! So although she's missing his cock, who knows, the result might be the pair of them seeing a lot more of each other in future!

Reactions: werekinky2
Similar story here. My wife has a regular fuckbuddy, who she sees two or three times a month at a hotel.They've been seeing each other for nearly a year now. With the lockdown here in the UK though, that's going to be impossible. They're talking about whether it would still be ok to meet at his place every now and then, and they're sexting and camming each other, but it looks like face to face meetings might be out for a while. I've suggested that when this is all over that they go away together for a week's holiday to catch up. She's thinking this sounds like a good idea, and she keeps teasing me that her spending more than one night with him might lead to their relationship entering new territory! So although she's missing his cock, who knows, the result might be the pair of them seeing a lot more of each other in future!
If I had kids or parents living with me, I wouldn't risk their lives. But we are newly married couple and still young enough to resist the virus. That adds to excitement every time she goes out. Last night we invited her new bf. I got so drunk I barely remember anything. But when I woke up he was gone and that's sad. I wish I could enjoy watching them fuck. She sleeps naked right now and I licked her pussy several times. It was all wet and tastes like cum.

Yes it has been a very frustrating year for everyone. I've only been fucked once (not counting hubby) in that time when lockdown eased last summer. It was 3 evenings in a row . So yes I've been climbing the walls, wearing hubby out and still hornier than ever. Hopefully coming to and end now as things start to get back to normal and I can't wait x