SHEMALE & CUCKOLD

Whilst travelling in south east asia i had many experiences with shemales.... i started with their amazing blowjobs and i eventually returned the favours.
Cute little cocks that curved upwards. I swallowed many a cumshot with sweet cum nectar.
Eventually i progressed further by my ass virginity being taken...so many stories
I’ve had many hot shemales up my ass over the years.

No experience but one of the only, if not the only sexual experience left of my bucket list is to be with a woman wearing a sexy dress, pantyhose, heels. During a heavy make out tease session I go on my knees between her legs, grab her pantyhose and pull them down, desperate to eat her pussy and a cock springs out in my face instead. Too late to do anything with my desperate desire at that point except to swallow her cock and suck it all night instead.

No experience but one of the only, if not the only sexual experience left of my bucket list is to be with a woman wearing a sexy dress, pantyhose, heels. During a heavy make out tease session I go on my knees between her legs, grab her pantyhose and pull them down, desperate to eat her pussy and a cock springs out in my face instead. Too late to do anything with my desperate desire at that point except to swallow her cock and suck it all night instead.
I am sure you can make that real.

Hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos
Yo soy negro dotado tambien bisexual y mi pareja también y nosotros tenemos una chica trans que es nuestra novia fija pero regularmente invita a algunas amigas trans y todas ellas nos hacen gozar por varias horas seguidas