See, our essence behind our journey is from my own mind. I see my wife as a true Queen that deserves to be worshiped and satisfied in every way. It's a flex for me to have such a beautiful wife and I've never been this way but men being attractive and lusting after my wife is a turnon. So we're trying to find someone that's willing to play by our rules only... Someone that will follow her demands and orders. And I think I know a way to do it. See my wife has admitted that she would love and erotic massage. We're in the Las Vegas area and I'm looking for someone to help me plan this. I want to watch somebody please her and make her cum. Hit me up if you're interested in playing the game.View attachment 1325766View attachment 1325767

I wa
See, our essence behind our journey is from my own mind. I see my wife as a true Queen that deserves to be worshiped and satisfied in every way. It's a flex for me to have such a beautiful wife and I've never been this way but men being attractive and lusting after my wife is a turnon. So we're trying to find someone that's willing to play by our rules only... Someone that will follow her demands and orders. And I think I know a way to do it. See my wife has admitted that she would love and erotic massage. We're in the Las Vegas area and I'm looking for someone to help me plan this. I want to watch somebody please her and make her cum. Hit me up if you're interested in playing the game.View attachment 1325766View attachment 1325767
I wanna play

Beautiful 😍