Short skirts

My wife has several pairs of boots from simple up to total CFM .she has been fucked in every pair of boots she has. Before she became hot wife she had an very plain 3 in heel knee high something that is appropriate for an office environment She has been fucked in them she loves to be fucked in them especially whe. She at work if her co worker s knewl
That sounds great!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
That sounds great!
My hotwife loves to go to work dressed for the business world but underneath total CFM.so she's ready to.fuck right after work .This is whst she wears a mid length black.leather skirt almost ankle length crotch hi boots with 4 in heels a low cut top.but with a blazer over .The skirt unzips to become a mini. She leaves work.adds some big earrings. Then adds more makeup she takes of her blazer revealing her low cut top to show off her Double f's within a few minutes she goes from.corporate exec to a leather clad very revealing fuckable outfit

My hotwife loves to go to work dressed for the business world but underneath total CFM.so she's ready to.fuck right after work .This is whst she wears a mid length black.leather skirt almost ankle length crotch hi boots with 4 in heels a low cut top.but with a blazer over .The skirt unzips to become a mini. She leaves work.adds some big earrings. Then adds more makeup she takes of her blazer revealing her low cut top to show off her Double f's within a few minutes she goes from.corporate exec to a leather clad very revealing fuckable outfit
At work, that is her civilian identity (Seemly rather innocent :rolleyes: )
Once she leaves work she becomes like a superwoman!
Does kryptonite weaken her? lol!

Reactions: Desejo de corno