Should I bring this up so early in our marrage?

I'm 27, married to wonderful 22yo Redhead, with a stunning 34c- 26- 35 figure, & our sex life is good. The problem is I've only got 5" & only manage once a night, she has never orgasmed through penetration but i can make her cum 2/3 times when i go down on her afterwards, I want her to experience a good long hard fucking by bigger cocks that last long enough to give her several orgasms long into night.
We recently returned from holiday and whilst away i watched my new wife dancing with big black man who could really move, (i can't dance- 2 left ft) they even danced the slow couples dances where they both had arms around each other.
Later in bed I mentioned she seemed to enjoy dancing the the big guy & having his arms around her- even hands on her bum- but she said it was just dancing that's all - and she was super horny that night & had me go down on her after I'd shot off in her & give her 4 orgasms.
How do I bring this up? I really do want her to be happy, have the experience of bigger cock & maybe i could go down & give her another 1or 2?

Last edited:
I'm 27, married to wonderful 22yo Redhead, with a stunning 34c- 26- 35 figure, & our sex life is good. The problem is i've only got 6" & only manage once a night, she has never orgasmed through penetration but i can make her cum 2/3 times when i go down on her afterwards, I want her to experience a good long hard fucking by bigger cocks that last long enough to give her several orgasms long into night.
We recently returned from holiday and whilst away i watched my new wife dancing with big black man who could really move, (i can't dance- 2 left ft) they even danced the slow couples dances where they both had arms around each other.
Later in bed I mentioned she seemed to enjoy dancing the the big guy & having his arms around her- even hands on her bum- but she it was just dancing thats all - and she was super horny that night & had me go down on her after I'd shot off in her & give her 4 orgasms.
How do I bring this up? I really do want her to be happy, have the experience of bigger cock & maybe i could go down & give her another 1or 2?
trust me, redhead wife's need good cock, and Will find it if she stays horny to much, btw,,my younger wife of 20yrs is a sexy redhead,,

Reactions: Pete143-00
When she seems willing to talk about sex, bring up her dancing with the black guy, how it seemed to turned her on, did she feel his pelvis against her, could she feel his cock through their clothing did She enjoy it when he held her ass? Did it make her horney? Would she like to do it again? Tell her she looked very sensuous dancing with him, you could tell he was thinking about having sex her, was she thinking the same thing? Tell her she's extremely attractive and hot, she should wear revealing clothing the next time you go out to show off her body, no panties, She should pay attention to how many men are watching her, tell her you'll sit a bit away from her and watch how many men hit on her, and tell her she's free to flirt, dance, even kiss and fondle, go even further if she wants, tell her to enjoy herself and not hold back. She is not to feel guilty because she is doing what you asked her to do. Give her time after this conversation think and process her feelings and desires, later again ask her to further consider the idea of sex with another man. After some time has passed and she hasn't brought it up then prod her curiosity keep the idea fresh in her mind. Assure her that you're 100% okay with her being with another man, this is your fantasy and will make you very happy and she may really enjoy it, more than she would have ever believed, tell her the sex will improve, become more exciting, hotter than before. Tell her to use her imagination to think about how arousing her sexual hook ups will be and how much she's going to enjoy this sexual adventure, finding it very stimulating and satisfying for the both of you.

Last edited:
Hey. If she enjoys dancing why don’t you go for it. We found for ourselves two Night bars and my wifes likes to dance and flirt with other men – in this way one or the other a ONS did happen.

Try to find a place where frivolous dressing is seen as normal. Maybe she is ready to dress accordingly? Agree between you to for her to spot a guy according to her likes. Send him a drink that he will join the table you selected with your wife. Take charge for the first couple of minutes because he will undress your wife in his mind and she will know that he is doing it. Introduce your wife and yourself and let things go its way. To dance together is the best way to get to know each other. May not the first or not the second time that your wife will find interest in something more than only to dance with an other men.

In this case make sure it is going to happen in your place. Leave the freedom to your wife to have Sex with him in your bedroom. It would be a good gesture when you prepare the breakfast for the two next morning.

Attachments

• Charl's 18b_w.jpg
    Charl's 18b_w.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 70
Hey. If she enjoys dancing why don’t you go for it. We found for ourselves two Night bars and my wifes likes to dance and flirt with other men – in this way one or the other a ONS did happen.

Try to find a place where frivolous dressing is seen as normal. Maybe she is ready to dress accordingly? Agree between you to for her to spot a guy according to her likes. Send him a drink that he will join the table you selected with your wife. Take charge for the first couple of minutes because he will undress your wife in his mind and she will know that he is doing it. Introduce your wife and yourself and let things go its way. To dance together is the best way to get to know each other. May not the first or not the second time that your wife will find interest in something more than only to dance with an other men.

In this case make sure it is going to happen in your place. Leave the freedom to your wife to have Sex with him in your bedroom. It would be a good gesture when you prepare the breakfast for the two next morning.
Sexy cleavage. I'm sure her tits are tasty and fuckable.

Reactions: Pete143-00
When she seems willing to talk about sex, bring up her dancing with the black guy, how it seemed to turned her on, did she feel his pelvis against her, could she feel his cock through their clothing did She enjoy it when he held her ass? Did it make her horney? Would she like to do it again? Tell her she looked very sensuous dancing with him, you could tell he was thinking about having sex her, was she thinking the same thing? Tell her she's extremely attractive and hot, she should wear revealing clothing the next time you go out to show off her body, no panties, She should pay attention to how many men are watching her, tell her you'll sit a bit away from her and watch how many men hit on her, and tell her she's free to flirt, dance, even kiss and fondle, go even further if she wants, tell her to enjoy herself and not hold back. She is not to feel guilty because she is doing what you asked her to do. Give her time after this conversation think and process her feelings and desires, later again ask her to further consider the idea of sex with another man. After some time has passed and she hasn't brought it up then prod her curiosity keep the idea fresh in her mind. Assure her that you're 100% okay with her being with another man, this is your fantasy and will make you very happy and she may really enjoy it, more than she would have ever believed, tell her the sex will improve, become more exciting, hotter than before. Tell her to use her imagination to think about how arousing her sexual hook ups will be and how much she's going to enjoy this sexual adventure, finding it very stimulating and satisfying for the both of you.
Thankyou for taking time to reply, a lot of what you said has been said/ done. "It's work in progress"
Are you UK based?

Reactions: toolman2c
Sexy cleavage. I'm sure her tits are tasty and fuckable.
Hey. If she enjoys dancing why don’t you go for it. We found for ourselves two Night bars and my wifes

Hi, thanks for your suggestions, just a couple of things- where we live is fairly remote- near nightclub 12miles away but only one so she may be recognized, best option city 90mins drive away- but puts paid to idea of him using our bedroom- & me serving b/fast! J almost always dresses to slow off her charms to best advantage, and to go clubbing has several choices of outfits, even has 2 bodycon dresses! Our bedroom idea would have to be an Hotel room in the city_ but means I'd be there in the room- don't think she'd go for that!! but thanks anyway!

likes to dance and flirt with other men – in this way one or the other a ONS did happen.