Should I feel ashamed?

Oct 25, 2016
Wales
I love the frill of having my wife find men online, and then taking her to them so they can take her upstairs to their bed and fuck her.
My wife knows it turns me on, but I've never explained in detail to her why, as she may not understand or accept what it is about it that turns me on.
We just leave it knowing she has more fun than most wives are allowed to have, and that it just turns me on and that it improves our own sex life ten fold.
All she knows is that the more we talk about her with other men, and having her actually having sex with other men, the more I want to have her also.
As we are pretty much amongst people with similar desires on here, I'm comfortable in sharing my motivations, and interested knowing how much understanding there is amongst you all.
My wife is very pretty, very sexy, with a body that turns heads, and a personality that attracts people to her.
She is well liked in the community, consensus being that she's very friendly, a perfect loyal wife who helps in the community when she can.
She is happy to work, look after the family, and never ever wants or complains.
Indeed, as I write this on a Sunday morning, my wife has put the clothes on to wash, been to the grocery store, made breakfast, walked the dog, cleaned the house, and even brought me a cup of tea as I still lay in bed!
And still she does this thing where she points to her eye, then her heart and moves her lips to say she loves me... And I love her so much, she's damned perfect!.
She's from a well respected family, brought so well, well educated with various degrees, and has pretty much followed in her mothers footsteps in wanting nothing more than tending to her family.
Her two sisters are exactly the same, genuingly perfect human beings!.
I know she'd have never ever cheated, I know she would have a happy contented life playing the role of the 'vanilla housewife', but that's not me.
We've been together for 21 years now, and all along our journey, I've gradually imposed my influence on her, and through wishing to please me, or by taping into her hidden desires, I've made her go further through the years.
Starting with small details like having her keeping her cunt shaven smooth to please me, reminding her she will never have jealousy from me when talking to other men, to eventually having her understand she's allowed to flirt.
In our bed I managed to introduce sex toys, going slowly and spending what Seemed like years talking about experimenting in the bedroom.
I think it was 15 years into our marriage before I managed to get my cock up her arse, even now she will just lay there as I fuck her arse... She does it to please me.
Part of me feels bad, but I have to take her on this journey, I love her so much, I never want to lose her, but my desire for other men to have her, use her is just to strong..
I pushed her into meeting her first guy, knowing a big part of her did it just to please me.
She did enjoy it, and I'm delighted, I almost stopped it through jealousy, but once it was clearly too late to stop it, I was hooked.
Laying in the spare bedroom, listening intently, wondering what had I done to my perfect loyal wife, to then clearly hear his hard cock pounding my wife's wet cunt... Another man was fucking my wife, his bare cock thrusting deep inside my wife until he moaned out with such pleasure as he pumped his seed into her womb... I was hooked.
We had Sunday lunch at her parents house the next day, her dad in his usual shirt and tie, talking about how plesant the meal was, as his perfect daughter sat there, her cunt well and truly smashed by another man... Another man's cum buried deep inside their daughter.. It felt good.
My wife went on to meet 5 other men, I would meet them at a nearby location, bring them home, and wait downstairs whilst they took her upstairs to our bed and fucked her.
I'd stand at the bottom of the stairs, listening for every detail.
I heared it all, I'd know when they were eating her cunt, I'd know when she was sucking cock.
Is stand there with my cock in my hand as the men were fucking my wife, knowing they were using my wife as a toy, getting off on fucking someone's wife.
We had 3somes with a few of them, she'd suck my cock as I watched them pound her cunt, I'd hold her legs open so the guy could really open her up.
I'd move aside and watch as the guy would cum deep inside her, on one occasion quickly replacing him and fucking my wife's already cum filled and well fucked cunt, shooting a second load into her, only wishing there were more men there to carry on fucking her.. I wanted more men's cum inside her.
One of the last occasions, it was suggested we go to him, again I convinced the wife to go with it, suggesting she may enjoy a change of scenery to heighten the experience.. But I was really doing it for me and my own desires.
It was another level, I helped prepare my wife, making sure she looked sexy, that her cunt was baby smooth for him, I wanted to deliver my wife to him, and make sure she was a damn good fuck for him.
I was taking my wife to him, delivering her to him, for him to use her.
It was so wrong, but driving to him, I wanted to deliver my wife, I wanted him pleasured.
I yearned for him to see her cunt, taste her cunt, I wanted him to use my wife for his pleasure, I wanted her to be a good fuck, hoping he'd be well hung and hoping he'd fuck her hard and stretch her.
I sat there as they went upstairs, like a delivery man who'd delivered a service...
His room was above my head, and his bed was springy and his headboard was loose...
He didn't waste any time, and the house was soon filled with the sound of him fucking my wife.
Bed spring going ten to the dozen, his headboard crashing against the wall... He was fucking my wife hard, he was ripping into her cunt like she was some drunk slut he'd just picked up.
I went outside for a smoke, the window was open, and you could here him fucking my wife, everyone could here them.
He was single, so for those who saw us arrive, it was obvious what was going on, people could hear my wife getting fucked, and it turned me on more..
We said our goodbyes, and set off on our 40 Mike drive home..
We talked about the occasion as I undid her jeans and fingered her well fucked cunt.
When we got to bed, I soon mounted her, and enters her, she told me to go slow as she was very sore, but I simply couldn't hold back, her cunt felt ruined, it felt so hot and stretched, her mouth tasted of cock and cum... I told her I loved her as I proceeded to fuck her ruined cunt with everything I had.
Later on, I even got her to agree to trying something else with him, which he also agreed to...
We were going to pick him up in our estate car, and we'd all drive 40 miles on the motorway back to our house for him to spend the night.
I'd was going to drive, as they were in the back of the car with the seats down, and he was going to fuck her as I drove home, not tinted windows, so I'm sure many lorry drivers would have had a great view of him fucking my wife... But he got into a relationship, so we had to cancel.

I love the frill of having my wife find men online, and then taking her to them so they can take her upstairs to their bed and fuck her.
My wife knows it turns me on, but I've never explained in detail to her why, as she may not understand or accept what it is about it that turns me on.
We just leave it knowing she has more fun than most wives are allowed to have, and that it just turns me on and that it improves our own sex life ten fold.
All she knows is that the more we talk about her with other men, and having her actually having sex with other men, the more I want to have her also.
As we are pretty much amongst people with similar desires on here, I'm comfortable in sharing my motivations, and interested knowing how much understanding there is amongst you all.
My wife is very pretty, very sexy, with a body that turns heads, and a personality that attracts people to her.
She is well liked in the community, consensus being that she's very friendly, a perfect loyal wife who helps in the community when she can.
She is happy to work, look after the family, and never ever wants or complains.
Indeed, as I write this on a Sunday morning, my wife has put the clothes on to wash, been to the grocery store, made breakfast, walked the dog, cleaned the house, and even brought me a cup of tea as I still lay in bed!
And still she does this thing where she points to her eye, then her heart and moves her lips to say she loves me... And I love her so much, she's damned perfect!.
She's from a well respected family, brought so well, well educated with various degrees, and has pretty much followed in her mothers footsteps in wanting nothing more than tending to her family.
Her two sisters are exactly the same, genuingly perfect human beings!.
I know she'd have never ever cheated, I know she would have a happy contented life playing the role of the 'vanilla housewife', but that's not me.
We've been together for 21 years now, and all along our journey, I've gradually imposed my influence on her, and through wishing to please me, or by taping into her hidden desires, I've made her go further through the years.
Starting with small details like having her keeping her cunt shaven smooth to please me, reminding her she will never have jealousy from me when talking to other men, to eventually having her understand she's allowed to flirt.
In our bed I managed to introduce sex toys, going slowly and spending what Seemed like years talking about experimenting in the bedroom.
I think it was 15 years into our marriage before I managed to get my cock up her arse, even now she will just lay there as I fuck her arse... She does it to please me.
Part of me feels bad, but I have to take her on this journey, I love her so much, I never want to lose her, but my desire for other men to have her, use her is just to strong..
I pushed her into meeting her first guy, knowing a big part of her did it just to please me.
She did enjoy it, and I'm delighted, I almost stopped it through jealousy, but once it was clearly too late to stop it, I was hooked.
Laying in the spare bedroom, listening intently, wondering what had I done to my perfect loyal wife, to then clearly hear his hard cock pounding my wife's wet cunt... Another man was fucking my wife, his bare cock thrusting deep inside my wife until he moaned out with such pleasure as he pumped his seed into her womb... I was hooked.
We had Sunday lunch at her parents house the next day, her dad in his usual shirt and tie, talking about how plesant the meal was, as his perfect daughter sat there, her cunt well and truly smashed by another man... Another man's cum buried deep inside their daughter.. It felt good.
My wife went on to meet 5 other men, I would meet them at a nearby location, bring them home, and wait downstairs whilst they took her upstairs to our bed and fucked her.
I'd stand at the bottom of the stairs, listening for every detail.
I heared it all, I'd know when they were eating her cunt, I'd know when she was sucking cock.
Is stand there with my cock in my hand as the men were fucking my wife, knowing they were using my wife as a toy, getting off on fucking someone's wife.
We had 3somes with a few of them, she'd suck my cock as I watched them pound her cunt, I'd hold her legs open so the guy could really open her up.
I'd move aside and watch as the guy would cum deep inside her, on one occasion quickly replacing him and fucking my wife's already cum filled and well fucked cunt, shooting a second load into her, only wishing there were more men there to carry on fucking her.. I wanted more men's cum inside her.
One of the last occasions, it was suggested we go to him, again I convinced the wife to go with it, suggesting she may enjoy a change of scenery to heighten the experience.. But I was really doing it for me and my own desires.
It was another level, I helped prepare my wife, making sure she looked sexy, that her cunt was baby smooth for him, I wanted to deliver my wife to him, and make sure she was a damn good fuck for him.
I was taking my wife to him, delivering her to him, for him to use her.
It was so wrong, but driving to him, I wanted to deliver my wife, I wanted him pleasured.
I yearned for him to see her cunt, taste her cunt, I wanted him to use my wife for his pleasure, I wanted her to be a good fuck, hoping he'd be well hung and hoping he'd fuck her hard and stretch her.
I sat there as they went upstairs, like a delivery man who'd delivered a service...
His room was above my head, and his bed was springy and his headboard was loose...
He didn't waste any time, and the house was soon filled with the sound of him fucking my wife.
Bed spring going ten to the dozen, his headboard crashing against the wall... He was fucking my wife hard, he was ripping into her cunt like she was some drunk slut he'd just picked up.
I went outside for a smoke, the window was open, and you could here him fucking my wife, everyone could here them.
He was single, so for those who saw us arrive, it was obvious what was going on, people could hear my wife getting fucked, and it turned me on more..
We said our goodbyes, and set off on our 40 Mike drive home..
We talked about the occasion as I undid her jeans and fingered her well fucked cunt.
When we got to bed, I soon mounted her, and enters her, she told me to go slow as she was very sore, but I simply couldn't hold back, her cunt felt ruined, it felt so hot and stretched, her mouth tasted of cock and cum... I told her I loved her as I proceeded to fuck her ruined cunt with everything I had.
Later on, I even got her to agree to trying something else with him, which he also agreed to...
We were going to pick him up in our estate car, and we'd all drive 40 miles on the motorway back to our house for him to spend the night.
I'd was going to drive, as they were in the back of the car with the seats down, and he was going to fuck her as I drove home, not tinted windows, so I'm sure many lorry drivers would have had a great view of him fucking my wife... But he got into a relationship, so we had to cancel.
fascinating.

Reactions: Ekimnosnhoj