Should I make a move?

As I’ve stated before, I’m in a rut as to what she wants to do about adding to our sex life. We’ve not spoken out of the bedroom lately about her being a hotwife. A lot of dirty talk that sounds like she’s on board.
I constantly ask her if she wants it, while I’m fucking her, and says yes over and over again. Idk if she’s maybe stalling due to me not bringing the issue up again but I do t wanna make her feel pressured by any means.
Last night, I asked her if she wants me to find someone to fuck her, she says yes. So I tell her, this guy I know wants to fuck her and has a big thick cock and she immediately goes into extreme wetness and excitement. I know this is fantasy talk and I’m probably just hoping it’s real, but to me it feels real.
What would y’all do? I know we arent in the same relationships and all but just need feedback. Maybe to build courage to talk more out of the bedroom? We’ve talked about it a few times outside but every time we have sex it’s all about it. She’s even gotten more horny and playful teasing and dressing sexy. Idk feel stuck

No experience here, just wishing you luck. My wife doesnt even respond to subtle hints so you definitely made it much father than me. I love reading experiences like this. Good luck!
Thanks, it only came up due to my previous wife being a hotwife. So I figured if I told her, she may want to do it too. She never said no but was just thinking about it. Maybe it’ll work. I said fuck it, gotta try. She has that option that many wives don’t. I don’t know if that’s a good thing in her mind. I do know she loves big cocks. And has dated all colors. She was very promiscuous til we met. So she’s no angel nor am I.

I didnt know you had been in that lifestyle before. Ive never experienced it. Its recent interest for me. I dont even know for sure if i could have her go thru with it even if she was willing.

I didnt know you had been in that lifestyle before. Ive never experienced it. Its recent interest for me. I dont even know for sure if i could have her go thru with it even if she was willing.
It’s definitely a serious subject. Not for everyone. At first, I held it in for a long time. So me and my ex always had some dirty talk going on. I started telling her to dress sexy and slutty. She did. Friends always flirted with her and it led to more and more. I always had a knot in my throat and a raging hard on. I just let it go and go until one night, she fucked my friend while I was at a concert. I instantly fucked her lol the rest was history

Reactions: jwf114
As I’ve stated before, I’m in a rut as to what she wants to do about adding to our sex life. We’ve not spoken out of the bedroom lately about her being a hotwife. A lot of dirty talk that sounds like she’s on board.
I constantly ask her if she wants it, while I’m fucking her, and says yes over and over again. Idk if she’s maybe stalling due to me not bringing the issue up again but I do t wanna make her feel pressured by any means.
Last night, I asked her if she wants me to find someone to fuck her, she says yes. So I tell her, this guy I know wants to fuck her and has a big thick cock and she immediately goes into extreme wetness and excitement. I know this is fantasy talk and I’m probably just hoping it’s real, but to me it feels real.
What would y’all do? I know we arent in the same relationships and all but just need feedback. Maybe to build courage to talk more out of the bedroom? We’ve talked about it a few times outside but every time we have sex it’s all about it. She’s even gotten more horny and playful teasing and dressing sexy. Idk feel stuck
Hi Intriqued. Bringing someone else into you and your wife’s sex life is not something to be taken lightly. I’m 51 and my wife is 41. I was having some minor health issues which cut into our sex life and also, due to early menopause, or so it seems, her sex drive has been very high. She also has a stressful corporate job. We were in couples therapy and also my wife had talked to her doctor. We did make the decision to move forward and find her a bull. Not easy and it took awhile. This kind of situation is more common than many think according to my wife’s doctor. It’s just never really a good idea to get friends and neighbors involved and I’m happy we didn’t. People tend to do that in Europe and other countries where this is more acceptable. Here though, not so acceptable. imho, take it slow and keep it between you, your wife and her bull. It has helped our marriage though. My wife is having her needs met and I’m not under so much pressure any longer.

get him to come over late in the day he has car trouble have him stay the night say you help him fix his car in the morning then when you and your wife have sex bring it up tell you wake him up i think shes just shy when your hot horny my first threesome i did iwas really horny but if i had not been i would not ever done it its worth a try its worked for some people i know let me know if it works for you

Tell him you want him to meet her. Encourage him to hit on her. Meet up with him or invite him over for drinks. Have her dress sexy. See what happens

Reactions: Intriqued
Make sure she is all mentally in the space and understand exactly what you would like. Make sure she knows that you will always want her pleasure before your own. Communication is always the key

Reactions: Intriqued
sounds like she has told you what she wants.....invite him over for dinner and drinks, see how that goes with the 2 of them getting to know one another.

get him to come over late in the day he has car trouble have him stay the night say you help him fix his car in the morning then when you and your wife have sex bring it up tell you wake him up i think shes just shy when your hot horny my first threesome i did iwas really horny but if i had not been i would not ever done it its worth a try its worked for some people i know let me know if it works for you
That’s a great idea! I’m definitely gonna see if I can get it to pan out. And if she’s serious, it’ll be her choice

Maybe it’s not really just fantasy to her. Just ask her or when she says yes, say you will contact after your done having sex. When your going to contact him, let her know what you are doing. She’s either going to say ok or no, and you will have your answer

Tell her you want to take her out to a club and get her to dress provocatively to attract other men’s attention so they can enjoy her too, if she agrees to this then she will probably be willing to take things further over a period of time. Slow and steady wins the race if you want her to become a hotwife.

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
Take the lead and make it happen for her this way.... She can and will do it if you lead her there. now think of a few steps that move her in the right direction. Play spot the hot guy while out in public. Start by pointing out guys and asking her if he is hot or not.. then invite her to point out hot guys to you. Remember if she thinks he is hot it really means she could indeed do him in the right situation., Then when you are in public and have the time. If she points out a guy she like, consider going up to buy drinks and tell him "My wife thinks your interesting... I would like you to meet her. ....Can I buy you a drink? Then just introduce him and site back and see if he has the game to flirt... She will flirt back for sure... And just let it go from there. Either way you and she win., with a fun evening, and are closer to the final experience.

Reactions: jwf114 and Rk4fun