Should I show my neighbor pics of my wife?

I want to get my wife into the lifestyle. We are in our mid-50s. Our neighbor is a bit older, but I've noticed him checking out my wife's legs, etc. Also, we went to a Christmas party at there house once and he touched a girls sweater right over where her nipple is because it was where Rudolf's reindeer nose happened to be. I'm just wondering what he might say/do/think if I accidentally showed him a pic of my wife in lingerie or bikini. I am trying to think how I could accidentally do that.
Do it! And then share a few with me 👍

I want to get my wife into the lifestyle. We are in our mid-50s. Our neighbor is a bit older, but I've noticed him checking out my wife's legs, etc. Also, we went to a Christmas party at there house once and he touched a girls sweater right over where her nipple is because it was where Rudolf's reindeer nose happened to be. I'm just wondering what he might say/do/think if I accidentally showed him a pic of my wife in lingerie or bikini. I am trying to think how I could accidentally do that.
Is he single or married?
Can always try showing a picture of something he is into. Then accidentally scrolling past to her pic. Or hand him the phone and tell him there is a few pics and let him scroll on his own.
Alot depends on how close u and him are!

Another option is line him a book or magazine and have a picture of her in it somewhere. See if when u get it back if it is on same page or even in it

Yes.. and leave the shades up for him to see her

I hope you do it. He will love the opportunity to see more of your bride. I like the scrolling thru the photos and there are nude photos “accidently” observed.