Should I Tell Him Or Keep It A Secret

Sh0wNTell

Couple
I've been with my husband for almost 10 years now. 8 of them I've cheated with over 300 men. From pegging men to having my asshole blown out. He still doesn't suspect anything. Sometimes I come home get in the shower and have anal sex with him without him knowing that probably 3-5 men have fucked and nutted all in my asshole. When I walk trails sometimes I always wear a tennis skirt just to flash men my asshole on the trail to see if they will just stick it in. I mostly try to find men in groups so they can take turns in my ass. He doesn't know that I go to his parents on certain days so his dad can watch his mom eat and fuck my ass with a dildo till I shit so that his dad can eat it. He doesn't know that I go to truck stops late at night and walk around naked and let people take turns fucking my asshole and pissing on me after they done nutting in my ass. Should I keep doing this or stop and confess?

I've been with my husband for almost 10 years now. 8 of them I've cheated with over 300 men. From pegging men to having my asshole blown out. He still doesn't suspect anything. Sometimes I come home get in the shower and have anal sex with him without him knowing that probably 3-5 men have fucked and nutted all in my asshole. When I walk trails sometimes I always wear a tennis skirt just to flash men my asshole on the trail to see if they will just stick it in. I mostly try to find men in groups so they can take turns in my ass. He doesn't know that I go to his parents on certain days so his dad can watch his mom eat and fuck my ass with a dildo till I shit so that his dad can eat it. He doesn't know that I go to truck stops late at night and walk around naked and let people take turns fucking my asshole and pissing on me after they done nutting in my ass. Should I keep doing this or stop and confess?
Tell him everything and continue fucking... You are slut and he gonna be a good cuckold...

Naughty anal fuck slut!! Yum!! Keep up the bad work

The Things That Make One Go Hummm?

This one time at band camp........

I would just really like to ask the people that put up that bullshit........Why? I just want to know what they get out of it.
It doesn't make sense! It's one of the worst things about this site (and others). I don't mind a fantasy and I don't get why it's so bad to just post it in the "Fantasy" section. And worse most of these posts are SO extreme that it tips you off right away. I'll admit there probably are some extreme situations here that are true but posts like this and others cast allusions on ALL posts and that's too bad, especially for people like me that want enhance their sex lives realistically with TRUE experiences.

It doesn't make sense! It's one of the worst things about this site (and others). I don't mind a fantasy and I don't get why it's so bad to just post it in the "Fantasy" section. And worse most of these posts are SO extreme that it tips you off right away. I'll admit there probably are some extreme situations here that are true but posts like this and others cast allusions on ALL posts and that's too bad, especially for people like me that want enhance their sex lives realistically with TRUE experiences.
What do you mean --- you dont want to be with a woman that when she gets to you finally 5 guys have already nutted in her ass. LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: coastalkid
As Patrick said, liar liar plants for hire!

Its gotten so much worse over time... Everything is incestual and now Dad eats shit....

Cheating is never right talk.about your wsnts and need to.open you might be surprised he wants you to do.it

I love it!

Agreed…. Just Put It Out There And Gage His Reaction.. You Can Always Stack The Deck And Get Him Hard First And Be Stroking Him As You Ask The Question..His Cock Won’t Ever Lie..