Should I trust my wife?

BadHusband3

May 4, 2019
Sorry for cross post. Am new here.

Wife is starting a 21 day cruise with her sister tomorrow. Husbands weren't invited, since they are spending some money they inherited when their mother died recently. Wife tells me she just wants to relax and have a good time. However she says that her older sister is planning to "run wild" and in addition her sister drinks heavily and always encourages my wife to do the same, though she hardly ever drinks at home. My wife is 10 years younger than her sister, and she admits she has trouble saying no to her big sister. I also know my wife really "loosens up" when she drinks. She has no history of cheating though (I think).

I was trusting her, but before she left (she flew to New York today) I went through her luggage. She has packed several formal, cocktail dress like outfits, as well as some short dresses. Looking further, I saw she packed two flimsy nightgowns that I haven't seen her wear in years and some skimpy lace panties. She is normally the flannel nightgown type at home.

So the question is: what are the odds she is going to do something sneaky while on the high seas for 3 weeks, on a ship full of alcohol, partying, and dancing along with her wild sister? Should I worry? Part of me is turned on by the whole idea, though I don't know how I'd ever get the truth out of her afterwards.

What do you think?

I didn't tell her anything. Would like to find out though if she does cheat. Guess there's no way to really know.
Oh you will know because she will change in the way she dresses act's with you . i know all the signs of cheating . she may not want to have sex with you . if she and her sister has face book wacth there facebook post . she will probably be in contact with the male or males when she gets back so watch her phone . read her messages and emails .

Wife is starting a 21 day cruise with her sister tomorrow. Husbands weren't invited, since they are spending some money they inherited when their mother died recently. Wife tells me she just wants to relax and have a good time. However she says that her older sister is planning to "run wild" and in addition her sister drinks heavily and always encourages my wife to do the same, though she hardly ever drinks at home. My wife is 10 years younger than her sister, and she admits she has trouble saying no to her big sister. I also know my wife really "loosens up" when she drinks. She has no history of cheating though (I think).

I was trusting her, but before she left (she flew to New York today) I went through her luggage. She has packed several formal, cocktail dress like outfits, as well as some short dresses. Looking further, I saw she packed two flimsy nightgowns that I haven't seen her wear in years and some skimpy lace panties. She is normally the flannel nightgown type at home.

So the question is: what are the odds she is going to do something sneaky while on the high seas for 3 weeks, on a ship full of alcohol, partying, and dancing along with her wild sister? Should I worry? Part of me is turned on by the whole idea, though I don't know how I'd ever get the truth out of her afterwards.

What do you think?
Who is in new york . when she packed she was getting ready to have sex with someone else . to her you are already out of her life you just don't know it yet .

What do you think?
I think this ship has sailed. Had you spoken to her about her desire to seek fun whilst away on the cruise and reassure your support her in it, you would have know the truth when she comes home to you and she would have happily shared with you how her pussy got strecthed by massive cocks...
i don’t think you stand a chance to know if she had some fun, but i also do think you are asking the wrong audience here as we all more or less lead a lifestyle in which our partners openly have sex with others. Based on your post, this is not your lifestyle...
i think it will depend on a lot of factors, how long have you been married, how good or bad your sex life is, has she ever thought trying with another man?
My wife has got two regular bulls and several lovers, at least once a month a gangbang and if she goes on holiday she fucks like there was no tomorrow. Difference is, I know, I like to hear how she got fucked and most importantly I am her cuck, so her pleasure satisfies me.

You can try to text her saying you want her to have fun and tell her to feel free, risk is if she had no intention she might now toy with the idea or gets furious you don’t trust her and as a revange spread her legs for someone.

You can’t really win...

If it excites you imagine as she is moaning as being fucked and have a good wank- as a cuck I am not allowed to unless told and give permission- so you have this advantage.

I think this ship has sailed. Had you spoken to her about her desire to seek fun whilst away on the cruise and reassure your support her in it, you would have know the truth when she comes home to you and she would have happily shared with you how her pussy got strecthed by massive cocks...
i don’t think you stand a chance to know if she had some fun, but i also do think you are asking the wrong audience here as we all more or less lead a lifestyle in which our partners openly have sex with others. Based on your post, this is not your lifestyle...
i think it will depend on a lot of factors, how long have you been married, how good or bad your sex life is, has she ever thought trying with another man?
My wife has got two regular bulls and several lovers, at least once a month a gangbang and if she goes on holiday she fucks like there was no tomorrow. Difference is, I know, I like to hear how she got fucked and most importantly I am her cuck, so her pleasure satisfies me.

You can try to text her saying you want her to have fun and tell her to feel free, risk is if she had no intention she might now toy with the idea or gets furious you don’t trust her and as a revange spread her legs for someone.

You can’t really win...

If it excites you imagine as she is moaning as being fucked and have a good wank- as a cuck I am not allowed to unless told and give permission- so you have this advantage.
Thanks for your detailed answer. To be honest I don't know how I feel about it. I found this forum because I thought there might be others who feel ambivalent about it. On the one hand I am possessive of her, on the other I like when other guys look at her and when she goes out dressed provocatively. I don't think she really knows what she wants. The cruise is a chance at playing single, and I don't expect she would just pack jeans for it. But under the conditions, with lots of wine, partying, etc, it seems like the temptation might be too great. Oh and I forgot to mention her sister booked a table for 6 and insisted that the other people being seated there were men!

Right now I am fantasizing about her ending up in some guy's cabin... I admit the thought turns me on!

I think the key to a successful marriage is COMMUNICATION.
If you give her the green light before she leaves it'll be better, also if she tells you she "wants to play"
No surprises by anyone

Reactions: JediKnight17
I think if you let her have freedom to “loosen up” you shouldnt have a problem. I dont really know where your marriage stands, but she may have had a desire to experiment beforehand, which would be a bummer because you would have not known, however, the changes, if any, will be evident, how she acts around you, how she dresses, even her habits, as well as her interactions with social media. I would say when she does come back, you can continue your normal life and at some point bring up cuckoldry. If you would like that lifestyle let her know, and if she does or did cheat on you she may let you in on it if she sees your acceptance, whereas if you dislike the idea of her getting fucked by another man and being vocal about it, you may never know if anyone used your wife. I know because unless i dug deep i would have never known my innocent looking wife was such a whore before she met me, and once she realized i was a docile husband, she let loose to the point she is now pregnant with another man’s baby, while keeping me along to be the baby’s “dad”. Anyways, good luck to the both of you, and hope it works out for the best for you guys

Thanks for your detailed answer. To be honest I don't know how I feel about it. I found this forum because I thought there might be others who feel ambivalent about it. On the one hand I am possessive of her, on the other I like when other guys look at her and when she goes out dressed provocatively. I don't think she really knows what she wants. The cruise is a chance at playing single, and I don't expect she would just pack jeans for it. But under the conditions, with lots of wine, partying, etc, it seems like the temptation might be too great. Oh and I forgot to mention her sister booked a table for 6 and insisted that the other people being seated there were men!

Right now I am fantasizing about her ending up in some guy's cabin... I admit the thought turns me on!
I’d say go with the flow and enjoy. Trust me it is even more exciting when you watch her taking another cock...

Reactions: italkedherintoit
I didn't tell her anything. Would like to find out though if she does cheat. Guess there's no way to really know.
My ex-wife went to Mexico with her sister about a month before we were getting married. I told her that if anyone hit on her that she was still free to do what she wanted and that I was ok with it. they were gone for 5 nights. When she got back I asked her if she had fucked anyone, she said yes. I asked her how many times and she said 5 times. My jaw dropped. I said one guy? she said no. I asked how many? Kim said 5. My jaw dropped even farther. Then she told me the stories. 1st guy was about 3 hours after they got to the hotel. another guy hit on her at the pool so they went up to his room and fucked they were watching a movie in bed and he passed out, I guess he did a good job on Kim. His brother showed up as it was late and went to bed. Kim said she was still horny and thought why not and went and did the fuck and suck thing with him. The other 2 I don't remember the stories about them but the 2 brothers in fairly rapid succession and the 1st guy so soon after arriving. Before this the only other guy was our best man and that was after our buck and doe.

• Love
Reactions: black75 and photo4u