Should we have a baby??

Nathaniel

Male
Gold
Hey guys, so because of past experiences, as well as other stories we have heard, my wife and i are debating if we should go forth with her having a baby with another man, we would do it this way since i unfortunately have not been able to impregnate my wife, and after years of marriage, and bot being able to, as well as less frequency of sex between us, due to her lovers having frequent sex with her, we have thought our best option would be to have her get pregnant by another man. The problem with this idea for me however, is that i am scared that eventually she will grow closer to the baby’s dad, versus myself, and i love my wife very much, and of course would be ok with raising the child as my own, as well as letting her continue to cuck me, but i would still like to be the husband, and be present in her life. She says she lives me too much, and would not drop me for anyone else, not even because of better sex, but when one of my friends wanted to get her pregnant, we were not having sex, and if we were, i had to use protection, while he did not, and he was getting a MUCH better treatment than i was at MY own home. My wife wants a baby now, and we are looking for the man to help us with this, however, i dont know if we should continue with the plan, or just drop it. If we continue, i would hate to lose my wife, and if we dont, it would really hurt to see my wife have a baby with another man without my input. We have been very happy in this lifestyle, but this is definitely one of the more difficult choices we have made. Please provide opinions, feedback, etc. We definitely could use the experienced couples’ opinions

I showed this post to my wife, according to her this is a step that needs to considered very very carefully, as it affects not just you 2 but the offspring as well, what if he/she comes to know later? Who knows what you and your wife will feel about it in 10 years time or even that if you are separated, you can choose not to pay child support and that you are not legally responsible. There is also the chance of some genetic disease, what if the child is born autistic or with down's syndrome how will you feel.

Better option will be to get a donor sperm, these are genetically screened or if you dont want to go through the pregnancy route, adopt a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nathaniel
Getting preg. by someone else was out of the question for my wife and me. thought she gotten preg 2 times by bull and had to end it within weeks.
finally I was able to impregnate her myself and we got a happy and healthy child of our own now.

I'd say no matter what make sure the child is genetically yours this way your relationship remains intact.

I showed this post to my wife, according to her this is a step that needs to considered very very carefully, as it affects not just you 2 but the offspring as well, what if he/she comes to know later? Who knows what you and your wife will feel about it in 10 years time or even that if you are separated, you can choose not to pay child support and that you are not legally responsible. There is also the chance of some genetic disease, what if the child is born autistic or with down's syndrome how will you feel.

Better option will be to get a donor sperm, these are genetically screened or if you dont want to go through the pregnancy route, adopt a child.
Yea, that is something we have thought about, just adopting, since we dont really want the long term troubles of it

Sounds very much like what happened to me, except a few differences. Go for it, watching two people make a baby is one hell of an experience. Leave it to fate, if it happens then it was meant to be.
Lol, we have thought if just leaving it to chance, however, because of the stuff desimilf mentioned, we have not done it like that

Getting preg. by someone else was out of the question for my wife and me. thought she gotten preg 2 times by bull and had to end it within weeks.
finally I was able to impregnate her myself and we got a happy and healthy child of our own now.

I'd say no matter what make sure the child is genetically yours this way your relationship remains intact.
I would love to but i cant, so thats out of question for me.