Show how your wife’s bull left her

View attachment 697930
Now he is empty and I am full. I usually do not let my fuck buddy do this in my pussy but sometimes I need it and when hubby is away I do not worry about him knowing I have sex with another man. I like to see FB face when he ejaculates and I feel his penis as it gives me his seeds. I like that he takes photos of his sperm as it flows out of me. I feel dirty and guilty I have had sex with fuck buddy but I go back for more.
I want to lick them😍

View attachment 697930
Now he is empty and I am full. I usually do not let my fuck buddy do this in my pussy but sometimes I need it and when hubby is away I do not worry about him knowing I have sex with another man. I like to see FB face when he ejaculates and I feel his penis as it gives me his seeds. I like that he takes photos of his sperm as it flows out of me. I feel dirty and guilty I have had sex with fuck buddy but I go back for more.
What I wouldn't do to clean that up!

These are the sloppy messes she brought home underneath her panties after getting picked up by guys from the convention last week. There was a time when she would come home like this and lie to me about why she looked like this. I kind of miss those days. In a couple of them you can clearly see how her asshole was used and creampied.

View attachment 708643
The one on the right you can clearly see her pussie took a hard beating . Horny stuff thx for sharing

These are the sloppy messes she brought home underneath her panties after getting picked up by guys from the convention last week. There was a time when she would come home like this and lie to me about why she looked like this. I kind of miss those days. In a couple of them you can clearly see how her asshole was used and creampied.

View attachment 708643
Her pussy does look puffy, like she took a pounding xx

View attachment 708643
I do love the stories of her coming home like this and you going down on her without her acknowledging. Something kind of hot that she knows who she was with but you do not know, especially if it is someone that you would know. You are one hot couple!!