Show me pics of you wearing soaked panties

Something a bit different. Few months back I was away with work. Sorting through my suitcase when I got back I couldn't not notice this pair in the laundry. Now I know she didn't fuck anyone whilst I was away (not the kind of thing she'd do) so that's ALL pussy juices and all I can wonder since is what made her so wet that day? Whatever it was it literally made her cream her knickers

Attachments

• HJziv5IA.png
    HJziv5IA.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
Something a bit different. Few months back I was away with work. Sorting through my suitcase when I got back I couldn't not notice this pair in the laundry. Now I know she didn't fuck anyone whilst I was away (not the kind of thing she'd do) so that's ALL pussy juices and all I can wonder since is what made her so wet that day? Whatever it was it literally made her cream her knickers
I bet that pussy would be absolutely delicious at the moment when those panties revealed all of that juiciness leaking out of her

Reactions: dickhurtz