Show me your mature/older wife

I love the look, and your attention to detail (very attractive thigh-high stockings). I love a confident woman who can ride me with enthusiasm. That is a beautiful look.

I also love a woman who when wears clothes, is dressed so smartly. We would look good together in public. I like wearing a conservative-looking suit and tie.

We should talk. I could be a great distraction from a boring bedroom, or whatever kinky experience you desire.

I love the look, and your attention to detail (very attractive thigh-high stockings). I love a confident woman who can ride me with enthusiasm. That is a beautiful look.

I also love a woman who when wears clothes, is dressed so smartly. We would look good together in public. I like wearing a conservative-looking suit and tie.

We should talk. I could be a great distraction from a boring bedroom, or whatever kinky experience you desire.
Thank you for your kind words...it's very appreciated -

We can discuss the options and opportunities...

Reactions: TallBWCArizona