Show ur wife ass for bbc to comment and rate

who has great ass

• Ndhung4her,

Votes: 51 51.0%
  • orther

Votes: 59 59.0%

• Total voters
After a little play and an orgasm from tongue she's ready to be taken. She can take it hard after a warm up but you won't be hard very long.
Oh I'd lick her pussy then move up tongue fucking that tight ass while still pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy!!! Then I'll slide into that ass!!! Oh I know it will be good and tight wrapped around my cock!!! But I'll grab her hip and start driving balls deep!!! The louder she moans the harder I'd fuck that ass!!!!

Oh I'd lick her pussy then move up tongue fucking that tight ass while still pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy!!! Then I'll slide into that ass!!! Oh I know it will be good and tight wrapped around my cock!!! But I'll grab her hip and start driving balls deep!!! The louder she moans the harder I'd fuck that ass!!!!
She would like that, especially if her wrists are bound behind her back giving you full control. Yes she’s a moaner and a screamer. Take that ass and make it your property.

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
She would like that, especially if her wrists are bound behind her back giving you full control. Yes she’s a moaner and a screamer. Take that ass and make it your property.
Oh I have a cuff set that would work on her wrists and ankles!!! I can hook her wrists to her ankles to open her up!!! I also have a vibrating butt plug that has over a dozen settings that change at the touch of the button on the end!!! I'd tease her but refuse to let her have an orgasm until she is begging me to fuck her ass!!! Then I'd plunge my cock balls deep pounding her ass while she begs for it harder!!!! After that I'd own her ass!!!!