Show ur wife ass for bbc to comment and rate

who has great ass

• Ndhung4her,

Votes: 49 51.0%
  • orther

Votes: 56 58.3%

• Total voters
Sorry just making sure this works, would love some advice by the way! Me and my girl are about to do our first threesome tonight with a friend she has at work, she can't take birth control cause the side effects but we still have unprotected sex and have been for over 5 years and I bust inside without an issue. She's trying to get an opinion on whether or not she should make the other guy wear protection, I'm worried he'll cum inside her though but she doesn't seem to be as worried since we never had a problem , my girl is extremely hot by the way, I really want to post pics to prove it but I don't have it in me, she's half latina and armenian 105 pounds 24 years old with a nice set a C cups and a beautiful ass with an extremely cute face, her friend happens to be this black athlete sort of guy from her old job that she stays in touch with through work hes abit taller than menim 5, 10 and hes about 6 ,2, I'm a mexican dude about 5 to 6 inches I'm also worried he'll out rank me , any comments would help, happening no matter what tonight

Attachments

• FullSizeR(3).jpg
    FullSizeR(3).jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 146
Sorry just making sure this works, would love some advice by the way! Me and my girl are about to do our first threesome tonight with a friend she has at work, she can't take birth control cause the side effects but we still have unprotected sex and have been for over 5 years and I bust inside without an issue. She's trying to get an opinion on whether or not she should make the other guy wear protection, I'm worried he'll cum inside her though but she doesn't seem to be as worried since we never had a problem , my girl is extremely hot by the way, I really want to post pics to prove it but I don't have it in me, she's half latina and armenian 105 pounds 24 years old with a nice set a C cups and a beautiful ass with an extremely cute face, her friend happens to be this black athlete sort of guy from her old job that she stays in touch with through work hes abit taller than menim 5, 10 and hes about 6 ,2, I'm a mexican dude about 5 to 6 inches I'm also worried he'll out rank me , any comments would help, happening no matter what tonight
His bbc will happily entertain your woman- and if he can’t, bwc here for her! 😋😉🍆🍆🍆🍆