Show ur wife ass for bbc to comment and rate

who has great ass

• Ndhung4her,

Votes: 49 51.0%
  • orther

Votes: 56 58.3%

• Total voters
Not all black cock is big. So tired of people saying BBC! More small black cock niggas than big! Everybody categories black cock as big. Seen more small niggas than big. Sorry jusg had enough of white people putting all blacks in one category when thats not true.
Sounds like your the ignorant one catagorizing and assuming people are saying all blacks have big cocks. Hence the BIG black cock BBC... If I or anyone wanted different then we would say, small black cock. Or small white cock or big white cock...I bet your upset that you probably one of the ones that's not as gifted as the ones that can carry the label BIG BLACK OR BIG WHITE COCK. I've had several big black cocks, I've had a couple huge long thick monster black cocks 😍(OMG the bigger the better!!) I've seen some really small black dicks, and I've had some really big white dicks, they feel just as amazing, but the black ones, mm there's just something about them that makesy panties wet thinking about it! Seeing my husbands lips wrapped around the base of a long fat black dick covered in his cum and my cum is super sexy! I'm sorry you feel the way u do...