Show us white hot wifes with their black lovers

What a joke of topic.😂
Why is it a joke of a topic? You seem to make similar comments in other threads about white wives and black guys! It's just a matter of personal preference. I'm sure there are plenty of black women who enjoy fucking white guys and for that matter lots of people who couldn't care less what colour their lovers are and that's fine but everyone is allowed to have their own preferences.
No one is dictating to you what you should enjoy so why can't you extend the same tolerance to others.
It's very clear from the title what this thread is about so if it annoys you so much, why do you bother to read the thread in the first place. There are lots of threads that don't interest me so I don't read them!

Really? 😂 Since when this site it's an IR site?
Why should i embrace something that i don't like?
Since when you tell me what should i like and not?
Mind your business.if you don't like my comments about ir things ,you can Simply press the dislike button. It's a free world,ok ?
🙄
You can also scroll past threads you don't agree with. It's a free world, ok? Meaning people have the freedom to like and discuss things you don't agree with.

Tell him that,not to me.
I believe you are the one who came onto a thread pertaining to something you don't agree with and said "What a joke of a topic". If the thread pertains to subject matter that you don't agree with, why even respond to it? Just scroll past it. There are many other topics with subject matter that I'm sure you find common ground with. Your posts would be far more useful on those threads.