Show Us Your Cocks.

The 8 inches that Mrs Hotwife takes up the ass every Sunday. Sunday is her "anal day" with me. Unfortunately, this cock doesn't get used inside her pussy much anymore. She doesn't like me to loosen her pussy for dates or to cum inside her and ruin the cum she already has inside her from some other guy. It's complicated. Sometimes I do get her pussy though. Just, I never get her "wife pussy". I always get the "slut pussy" that other guys have fucked and sent her home with. Normally loose, sloppy, swollen and sometimes cum filled.

Mr HW
TcocknetlabelWWTP.png

The 8 inches that Mrs Hotwife takes up the ass every Sunday. Sunday is her "anal day" with me. Unfortunately, this cock doesn't get used inside her pussy much anymore. She doesn't like me to loosen her pussy for dates or to cum inside her and ruin the cum she already has inside her from some other guy. It's complicated. Sometimes I do get her pussy though. Just, I never get her "wife pussy". I always get the "slut pussy" that other guys have fucked and sent her home with. Normally loose, sloppy, swollen and sometimes cum filled.

Mr HW
View attachment 549300
I'd like to see that in my wife's pussy!