Show us your School Girls

Maybe she is.....
Dogging she would never do that, too public, to much chance of being identified and she likes to know her lovers are clean and secure.
Well your enjoying the denial and seeing her wearing vanilla clothes after she’s been fucked…
I’m not impressed…
I want to see your wife naked 😈

Sorry everyone…. I’ve gone off subject 🤦🏽

1457245682682035.JPGIn later trips out, i asked her to wear shoes and tights completing the authentic look. She wears this unifrom for me as a treat, to teasing me as i remained locked away, as she says as a good cuck should be, looking at his wife who enjoys having a lover.
She was not a naughty girl at school, that came later so did the uniform as you see.

View attachment 960159In later trips out, i asked her to wear shoes and tights completing the authentic look. She wears this unifrom for me as a treat, to teasing me as i remained locked away, as she says as a good cuck should be, looking at his wife who enjoys having a lover.
She was not a naughty girl at school, that came later so did the uniform as you see.
🔥🔥🔥 and daring too as it’s obviously clear she’s outside to expose her sexy body
Any passer by would love to see more 😈
Your caged cock must be trying to bust out 🎸

My little schoolgirl loves to dress up and attract the attention of other men. This outfit at a local swinger club got her some added attention last weekend. The club took this picture and has been used as their advertising art for their yearly back-to-school party.

schoolgirl books.jpg

One of the guys we know from the club is getting remarried, and he had a bachelor party at a local hotel on September 3rd. His party had 12 guys invited to celebrate with him. My wife decided to help fulfill his fantasy of having a "catholic schoolgirl" to entertain him on his special night. He has always commented on the photo of my wife in her schoolgirl outfit at the club, but he had never seen her wearing it in person.

My wife's arrival at the party was kept a surprise. She arrived wearing the same outfit from the club picture years before. My wife pulled it off perfectly. She acted very prim and proper to start but then began to tease and flirt. When she gave the groom to be a sloppy blowjob, the entire group of guys was aroused beyond stopping.

Before the night's end, my wife was on the floor with her skirt, red thong panties pulled down, and her shirt and bra pulled up over her tits. All 12 men and the groom to be enjoyed her body. As I got her redressed and ready to take home, she told the guys she felt like the school slut who had just taken the entire football team.

IMG_0938-removebg.png

My little schoolgirl loves to dress up and attract the attention of other men. This outfit at a local swinger club got her some added attention last weekend. The club took this picture and has been used as their advertising art for their yearly back-to-school party.

One of the guys we know from the club is getting remarried, and he had a bachelor party at a local hotel on September 3rd. His party had 12 guys invited to celebrate with him. My wife decided to help fulfill his fantasy of having a "catholic schoolgirl" to entertain him on his special night. He has always commented on the photo of my wife in her schoolgirl outfit at the club, but he had never seen her wearing it in person.

My wife's arrival at the party was kept a surprise. She arrived wearing the same outfit from the club picture years before. My wife pulled it off perfectly. She acted very prim and proper to start but then began to tease and flirt. When she gave the groom to be a sloppy blowjob, the entire group of guys was aroused beyond stopping.

Before the night's end, my wife was on the floor with her skirt, red thong panties pulled down, and her shirt and bra pulled up over her tits. All 12 men and the groom to be enjoyed her body. As I got her redressed and ready to take home, she told the guys she felt like the school slut who had just taken the entire football team.

What a perfect little willing slut!!! She needs constant cock and cum to keep her happy!!!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM