Show us your wife dressed up before going to meet her bull

This is one of my all time favorites. Normally if I'm going on a date with somebody new I dress "classy casual" because I'm making a first impression. The dates are for the purpose of getting to know each other and then going up for sex if I am still interested after an hour or two. If I'm meeting a guy I've been with before I normally just go full casual because we are meeting to catch up for a few minutes or just to have sex.

Mr HW posted this story a few years ago but it's still fun. We were on vacation in Ft Lauderdale, FL and staying on the beach for a few days before leaving from the port on a "Bliss Cruise" (lifestyle full ship takeover cruise). We were staying at the Rooftop Resort (a lifestyle hotel) and that is towered over by another huge hotel on one side. In the past nobody could see the nude pool area up on the roof, but after the resort was built it allowed people in the upper rooms easy view of the naughty happenings next door. People (guys and couples) would gather next door and watch. It must have gotten so many couples their best ever sex just thinking about the possibility of what was going on at Rooftop.

We had spent the day on the beach near the hotel. I was dressed in my thong bottom and a matching black sports bra type top. I had already worked out that morning so I didn't have to deal with it later. I was happy having drinks and a pleasant buzz, flirting and playing volleyball with a group from the hotel next door. Lots of hot younger guys and some girls. As we opened up about where we were staying, what went on, our lifestsyle cruise, etc I could tell they were aroused by the entire situation. Mr HW was with us until later in the afternoon and had not been drinking because he still had to work out. Eventually, he bid us farewell, told me he would meet me in the room a bit later and then left to change and go over the the gym for his workout.

Naturally I was horny by now and the boys were flirting hard, commenting about my ass, "accidentally" touching my ass and then not so accidentally doing so, just being bold. I let them do it because I was flattered and it was fun. It was a sexy afternoon. As I was leaving, a couple of the guys asked me to meet them next door at the tiki bar in an hour for drinks and maybe dinner. They really wanted to join me at our hotel but non-guests were strictly prohibited.

I said yes and went upstairs to shower and change. I decided on this slutty outfit because they already knew I was kind of slutty and I already knew I was going to let them fuck me if I got the chance. I wanted to look irresistible. It was a FUN evening. They kept moving my zipper down and eventually totally unzipped it a few times. Nobody in the crowded beach bar cared.

I was just going to leave Mr HW a note and disappear but he walked in just as I was leaving. He told me how sexy I looked and I thanked him and told him I was leaving now for a date. He didn't know exactly what to say. I told him I was just going next door, but not to wait up. I laughed and told him to take a pic if he wanted to have something for later. lol

This is that pic Sorry for the long explanation. No bra, easy access top, little thong panties, easy open shorts, hotwife anklet! I was happy about how I looked! They were too.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 497655

I am sure we are all Happy how you look😊
Getting all excited!

This is one of my all time favorites. Normally if I'm going on a date with somebody new I dress "classy casual" because I'm making a first impression. The dates are for the purpose of getting to know each other and then going up for sex if I am still interested after an hour or two. If I'm meeting a guy I've been with before I normally just go full casual because we are meeting to catch up for a few minutes or just to have sex.

Mr HW posted this story a few years ago but it's still fun. We were on vacation in Ft Lauderdale, FL and staying on the beach for a few days before leaving from the port on a "Bliss Cruise" (lifestyle full ship takeover cruise). We were staying at the Rooftop Resort (a lifestyle hotel) and that is towered over by another huge hotel on one side. In the past nobody could see the nude pool area up on the roof, but after the resort was built it allowed people in the upper rooms easy view of the naughty happenings next door. People (guys and couples) would gather next door and watch. It must have gotten so many couples their best ever sex just thinking about the possibility of what was going on at Rooftop.

We had spent the day on the beach near the hotel. I was dressed in my thong bottom and a matching black sports bra type top. I had already worked out that morning so I didn't have to deal with it later. I was happy having drinks and a pleasant buzz, flirting and playing volleyball with a group from the hotel next door. Lots of hot younger guys and some girls. As we opened up about where we were staying, what went on, our lifestsyle cruise, etc I could tell they were aroused by the entire situation. Mr HW was with us until later in the afternoon and had not been drinking because he still had to work out. Eventually, he bid us farewell, told me he would meet me in the room a bit later and then left to change and go over the the gym for his workout.

Naturally I was horny by now and the boys were flirting hard, commenting about my ass, "accidentally" touching my ass and then not so accidentally doing so, just being bold. I let them do it because I was flattered and it was fun. It was a sexy afternoon. As I was leaving, a couple of the guys asked me to meet them next door at the tiki bar in an hour for drinks and maybe dinner. They really wanted to join me at our hotel but non-guests were strictly prohibited.

I said yes and went upstairs to shower and change. I decided on this slutty outfit because they already knew I was kind of slutty and I already knew I was going to let them fuck me if I got the chance. I wanted to look irresistible. It was a FUN evening. They kept moving my zipper down and eventually totally unzipped it a few times. Nobody in the crowded beach bar cared.

I was just going to leave Mr HW a note and disappear but he walked in just as I was leaving. He told me how sexy I looked and I thanked him and told him I was leaving now for a date. He didn't know exactly what to say. I told him I was just going next door, but not to wait up. I laughed and told him to take a pic if he wanted to have something for later. lol

This is that pic Sorry for the long explanation. No bra, easy access top, little thong panties, easy open shorts, hotwife anklet! I was happy about how I looked! They were too.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 497655
The whole outfit looks incredible, the clothes are very sexy, the white emphasises your beautiful tan and the white open sandals with the heel look great! ...and your breasts 🤯😍

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 497655
My mouth just got very moist suddenly.