Show your wife boobs

Sue looks like a better ride than anything at Disneyworld
You have no idea. After she cums the first time she loves to turn you over and ride like no body's business. She will take your whole cock all the way to the balls and use her pussy to drain every last drop of cum out of you...and you will be lucky when she squirts all over your cock and balls. Best ride I have ever had from anyone.

You have no idea. After she cums the first time she loves to turn you over and ride like no body's business. She will take your whole cock all the way to the balls and use her pussy to drain every last drop of cum out of you...and you will be lucky when she squirts all over your cock and balls. Best ride I have ever had from anyone.
BRB

That sounds awesome.

• Love
Reactions: Sue & Mike