Show your wife boobs

Does your wife know you're fucking the hell out of
Does your wife know you're fucking the hell out of her friend?????
We have been flirting with each other for years. My wife has been a lot more sexually active for awhile now and her friend was hinting that she had the hots for me. So we finally got to fuck! We wouldn't have done it without my wife being ok with it. I'm in heaven! Don't think I've ever came so hard and long!

She's always been bi curious. She doesn't keep that a secret from me. I think she has been with another woman more than once but can't be sure. So that is the next step,getting her to join in. Her friend is up for it and has already gotten my wife seriously thinking about it. I know she wants to,bad,but im not pushing her at all. I am just letting her know that I am more than ok with it.

She's always been bi curious. She doesn't keep that a secret from me. I think she has been with another woman more than once but can't be sure. So that is the next step,getting her to join in. Her friend is up for it and has already gotten my wife seriously thinking about it. I know she wants to,bad,but im not pushing her at all. I am just letting her know that I am more than ok with it.
I'd help her along, fucking her friend in front of her!!!

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu