Show your wife in panties cover

She didn't go to work on time this morning, said she had a doctor's appointment. It took 3 hours. When she got home before leaving for work I just happened to pull her dress up to see what she was wearing....UNREAL!! These panties are from the Hustler Shop and NOT work panties. (note the fuck me pumps she just happens to be wearing too) She got some cock today for sure!! Panties were a bit damp when I felt them but not soaked, which means she probably cleaned up well because of going to work or he used a condom. Her pussy lips are still swollen enough to be sticking out of the panties! Fucking tiger by the tail!! Oh well, somebody got to enjoy this today...or will be later. I didn't ask her but when I expressed shock about the panties she just started giggling like she does in that coy way. I didn't ask and she didn't tell. She gets off on "cheating" so she likes to let other guys fuck her without me knowing at the time. She has no problems finding partners who are willing to fuck a married little hottie either. Neither one of them cares...and she wears her ring!

HW

View attachment 303984
My hot little wife's barely covered pussy and legs that she willingly spread for some guy today.

View attachment 303985

This is a tell tale easy fuck outfit. Loose fitting dress, a pair of heels and some sexy panties. All of that slides off easily. Ask me how I know these things.....There's just something about lusting after your little wife's ass because some other guy just got it from her. I wanted her bad, but she said she had to go...sigh. Just as well. I can't stand the taste of condoms and can always tell if one has been in her pussy. Hey, I've got to find something positive in this deal.

View attachment 303986

HW

beautiful girl & very playful. did she ever 'fess up?

Reactions: wladar