full

full

Which do you prefer? On or off?
😈
Love both pics, but off allows me to see her lovely bits! 😛😉🔥

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
fyu9bi.jpg

My lovely wife Claire poses on our bed wearing just a pair of sexy white fishnet stockings and spreading her smooth thighs wide apart to show her beautiful pink cunt.
"I can't begin to imagine why you would want such an explicit photo of me spreading my legs wide apart and displaying my pussy." she said in her elegant home counties accent. "I'm not exactly leaving much to the imagination posing like this, am I? You're not planning on showing it to anyone, are you?"
I told her that I had intended to show it to my colleagues at work.
Claire looked very shocked by this at first, but then her look turned to one of curiosity.
"Why? Do you think they'd like it?" she asked.
"Oh, I'm sure they will be very complementary, darling. You really do have a gorgeous pussy." I told her.
"Alright." said Claire "Seeing as none of them know me personally, I won't mind if you show it to them. But I want you to promise to tell me everything they say about it. I want to hear every filthy little comment. Is that agreed?"
I nodded in agreement.
Claire continued, "Just don't go showing it to any of the girls I work with. They all think I'm ever so prim and proper. I'd be the last person they'd expect to see posing for photos without any knickers on!"
Fucking gorgeous...