Show your wife with another man

Other than not being naked that is the perfect way to move on from naked cocktails
Naked cocktails is an interesting idea, actually. I realized thinking about it that I've never arranged it that way formally. It's definitely been byob and don't be a drunk/stoned mess on our dime and time, and that has worked out. We had one guest who downed a six pack in an hour and was planning on more. Nope, thanks for the fun,bye bye. We've had many guests bring some tall ones, a flask, or whatever, and had refreshment breaks once we ran out of script, and were deciding whether there was to be more. Those have been nice for having the informal ice breaker that was skipped when someone shows up to find your wife spread eagled on the bed in a blindfold. That can lead to some truly unique experiences, partly because she now has real time input into what the limits are in the now, with known quantities etc.

Other times she's kept too busy to think about drinking and socializing much. Both kinds of times are fun.

This guy liked to sit back and sip his beer while she blew him. Took his time with two tallboys too lol.

Attachments

• 15 lockie (15).jpg
    15 lockie (15).jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 77
Naked cocktails is an interesting idea, actually. I realized thinking about it that I've never arranged it that way formally. It's definitely been byob and don't be a drunk/stoned mess on our dime and time, and that has worked out. We had one guest who downed a six pack in an hour and was planning on more. Nope, thanks for the fun,bye bye. We've had many guests bring some tall ones, a flask, or whatever, and had refreshment breaks once we ran out of script, and were deciding whether there was to be more. Those have been nice for having the informal ice breaker that was skipped when someone shows up to find your wife spread eagled on the bed in a blindfold. That can lead to some truly unique experiences, partly because she now has real time input into what the limits are in the now, with known quantities etc.

Other times she's kept too busy to think about drinking and socializing much. Both kinds of times are fun.

This guy liked to sit back and sip his beer while she blew him. Took his time with two tallboys too lol.
Naked cocktails can be a nice Icebreaker or a break to catch your breath in the middle and possibly discuss what was really delicious that has already happened and what was not so tasty for information going forward. Now taking a long time while enjoying a blowjob is more of a morning thing for me with naked coffee and wanting my slut not to make me come until I have finished my coffee with her knowing that there will be a punishment if she fails or gets greedy and wants her treat too early