Show your wife with another man

My wife went out with me and my brother. We went to a bar. We drank and she openly flirted with oth of us. Then we took her to a motel to play. If u look at the pictures u can see her sitting on a bed with my brother. He started to play and she is smiling telling him how bad he is
So hot!!!

Early last year with a friend while we was very drunk, he wasn’t great though tbh he didn’t know how to deal with a hotwife situation, he was selected cause she was keen to get our first experience and he seemed the safest option being a friend but even though it wasn’t a great experience that we would hoped for it was still hot to see her ontop of another man

C33755D4-EE1B-4CCC-8C31-9BAE4D7682CD.png3E5AFB65-B274-4F16-B2C8-A999A19F4461.jpegF8065857-FCCA-463D-8268-F8874C91E0FB.png

Just came across an older image. A younger man my wife enjoyed flirting with was over after work and having a few beers when my wife got undressed, and then as the guy looked, she said, "You can fuck me if you want." He definitely wanted to, and he gave her several loads before the evening was done.

3.png

My wife and I downloaded a game on an old Phone years ago, and we have kept the game active. It is the only reason we have kept the phone since the game is no longer available to be downloaded due to content.

Each week, we choose a new task to complete. The task runs from vanilla to wild and can be as simple as waking your partner up each morning with a kiss to setting up a sexual encounter for your partner. We agree to complete each task. Regardless of the task, there is no forfeit allowed.

In one two-part task, my wife had to tell me which of my friends or coworkers she would like to fuck. My wife really hesitated, not wanting to make me mad. But, she finally told me she had always had the hots for one of my close friends, and if she had the chance, she would love to fuck him. Well, once I input his name, the second part was displayed, and I had to attempt to make it happen.

I have to admit; it was very difficult to plan. I invited Ron to come to our camper at a lake for a weekend. My wife's stomach was in knots all week. She was excited but also hoped he didn't show. That evening, after dinner and drinks, I was out on the deck with Ron, and I told him I had something special I wanted to give to him. He joked and asked if it was a beer or maybe my Mustang, laughing about it. He stopped laughing and said I seemed serious. I finally found the courage to say, "I want you to fuck my wife for me, bro."

He insisted I was messing with him until my wife came outside naked, stood next to him, and asked, "So, do you want to fuck me as bad as I want to fuck you?"

View attachment 988910

That was their first night together, and they have been fucking each other regularly since 2011.
Absolutely turned me on..