Show your wife with another man

My wife and I downloaded a game on an old Phone years ago, and we have kept the game active. It is the only reason we have kept the phone since the game is no longer available to be downloaded due to content.

Each week, we choose a new task to complete. The task runs from vanilla to wild and can be as simple as waking your partner up each morning with a kiss to setting up a sexual encounter for your partner. We agree to complete each task. Regardless of the task, there is no forfeit allowed.

In one two-part task, my wife had to tell me which of my friends or coworkers she would like to fuck. My wife really hesitated, not wanting to make me mad. But, she finally told me she had always had the hots for one of my close friends, and if she had the chance, she would love to fuck him. Well, once I input his name, the second part was displayed, and I had to attempt to make it happen.

I have to admit; it was very difficult to plan. I invited Ron to come to our camper at a lake for a weekend. My wife's stomach was in knots all week. She was excited but also hoped he didn't show. That evening, after dinner and drinks, I was out on the deck with Ron, and I told him I had something special I wanted to give to him. He joked and asked if it was a beer or maybe my Mustang, laughing about it. He stopped laughing and said I seemed serious. I finally found the courage to say, "I want you to fuck my wife for me, bro."

He insisted I was messing with him until my wife came outside naked, stood next to him, and asked, "So, do you want to fuck me as bad as I want to fuck you?"

OfferingWifetoFriend.jpg

That was their first night together, and they have been fucking each other regularly since 2011.

My wife and I downloaded a game on an old Phone years ago, and we have kept the game active. It is the only reason we have kept the phone since the game is no longer available to be downloaded due to content.

Each week, we choose a new task to complete. The task runs from vanilla to wild and can be as simple as waking your partner up each morning with a kiss to setting up a sexual encounter for your partner. We agree to complete each task. Regardless of the task, there is no forfeit allowed.

In one two-part task, my wife had to tell me which of my friends or coworkers she would like to fuck. My wife really hesitated, not wanting to make me mad. But, she finally told me she had always had the hots for one of my close friends, and if she had the chance, she would love to fuck him. Well, once I input his name, the second part was displayed, and I had to attempt to make it happen.

I have to admit; it was very difficult to plan. I invited Ron to come to our camper at a lake for a weekend. My wife's stomach was in knots all week. She was excited but also hoped he didn't show. That evening, after dinner and drinks, I was out on the deck with Ron, and I told him I had something special I wanted to give to him. He joked and asked if it was a beer or maybe my Mustang, laughing about it. He stopped laughing and said I seemed serious. I finally found the courage to say, "I want you to fuck my wife for me, bro."

He insisted I was messing with him until my wife came outside naked, stood next to him, and asked, "So, do you want to fuck me as bad as I want to fuck you?"

View attachment 988910

That was their first night together, and they have been fucking each other regularly since 2011.
Love her style and body!

Below are two pics of wife and one of our "friends". We called him Big D, he was 8 inches but as you can see very thick. Wife and him hooked up 3 times. He fucked her from behind, sideways, her on top, Him on top, and once with her laying on her belly with a wedge under her so he could go deep. Another plus was he was a multiple cummer so even though they only met a few times she got several loads from him.

View attachment 991996View attachment 991999
Such an awesome woman 😍.

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife enjoys men. She loves cock, and finding new men is always something she enjoys. I found an image from a few years ago that was captured by our outdoor security camera on our back pool deck. Sorry for the B&W image quality, our newer cameras have infrared with full color, but the previous outdoor cameras only captured infrared in greyscale.

A guy came home with us, and I told him he was fine if he wanted to undress my wife. He seemed reluctant, but my wife told him he was fine, and he got her naked. He was mesmerized by her pussy.

1st.jpg