Show your wife with another man

Does she make the wear condoms? just most guys that wear condoms, it appears the just dribble......
uhmmm well, no because they always complain they can't really feel it or get as hard as when they go bareback in my wife, so she let's them go bareback, she always asks me first thoughl

Below are two pics of wife and one of our "friends". We called him Big D, he was 8 inches but as you can see very thick. Wife and him hooked up 3 times. He fucked her from behind, sideways, her on top, Him on top, and once with her laying on her belly with a wedge under her so he could go deep. Another plus was he was a multiple cummer so even though they only met a few times she got several loads from him.

View attachment 991996

View attachment 991999
My friends cock is like yours, very thick, one night we were drinking and fooling around, we were all in PJs, he picked up my wife and started carrying to our bedroom, she asked if I am going to stop him, I just kept quiet, about 30 minutes later I went to the room, the door was locked and I heard moans behind the door. I slept in the room next door and heard them fucking at least 3 times, I jerked off every time I heard them, the next morning I was up early, I tried the door, it was still locked, I went to the kitchen to have coffee but curiousity got the better of me and I went to the door again, I could hear them fucking and she was really making crazy noises, I jerked off at the door and had to clean the floor, back in the kitchen my wife joined me about 30 minutes later for coffee. We chatted and I asked if she enjoyed it her reply was a big yes, I tried to finger her but she said she is a bit sore as he is very thick, she did rub my dick a bit which got me very hard again but then told me she needs to go shower and that I must make some coffee for Stephen, I did that and she took it to him, I followed but again she told me to wait outside as she just giving Stephen coffee and showering then be back, she closed the door and locked it, I heard talking and some giggles and then it was quiet, next I heard loud groans and then the rhythm of the bed rocking, I came without touching my cock and left to shower and get dressed in the spare bathroom when I got out Stephen was sitting in the lounge in a pair of shorts, I asked how he slept and he said not much, he asked how I am and I answered ok, he got dressed and went home. Much later one day I was talking to him and I asked about what happened and all he said is that Joy has a very tight pussy