show your wife's bare ass

Don't ask me why, but I reacted as a (not angry but horny) bull to the red colour of your wife's panties (and yes, I hope you see what I did there ;)). So get out of the way toreador and let me go after her :p

I was lucky to capture that shot of her bare ass. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. We had a small group of friends over in our backyard for drinks and one of our neighbors was teasing my wife she had too many clothes on. He playfully tugged on her jeans when she walked by him and shocked them both when her pants and panties went down. They both stood in silent disbelief for a moment as if they were frozen before my wife grabbed and pulled them back up. She never did get mad about it, she just laughed it off afterward.

I was lucky to capture that shot of her bare ass. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. We had a small group of friends over in our backyard for drinks and one of our neighbors was teasing my wife she had too many clothes on. He playfully tugged on her jeans when she walked by him and shocked them both when her pants and panties went down. They both stood in silent disbelief for a moment as if they were frozen before my wife grabbed and pulled them back up. She never did get mad about it, she just laughed it off afterward.
No way hahaha! I love that! But you're not telling me nothing happened afterwards? I mean- if I was your neighbor coming over and I saw your wife (in like ANY outfit haha!), I'd go nuts!! And I'd definitely want to pull down some stuff too ;)

My wife loves to have her ass fucked. This is an older clip of one night when we went to a swinger resort and had an afterparty back at our camper. We had six guys, and my wife was horny and finally asked if anyone was going to fuck her. She did not have to ask a second time, and she got her pussy and ass fucked multiple times and left with loads of hot mixed cum.

View attachment 1255263

View attachment 1255268

View attachment 1255269

View attachment 1255275
Incredible, that must’ve been hot to see for the first time🔥

Reactions: Couple4MFM