Shy gf

My Chinese gf isn’t the prettiest lady in a room, but I still notice guys (mostly white guys) eyeing her up and down whenever we are out. I’ll admit she does have a toned body from doing track in college, but I was curious what you guys think of her. Be honest and let me know if you’d fuck her. Most of these shots are voyeurs I got when she comes to my apt.
Why would you say that I think she’s beautiful and sexy

My Chinese gf isn’t the prettiest lady in a room, but I still notice guys (mostly white guys) eyeing her up and down whenever we are out. I’ll admit she does have a toned body from doing track in college, but I was curious what you guys think of her. Be honest and let me know if you’d fuck her. Most of these shots are voyeurs I got when she comes to my apt.
Fuck her in a second gorgeous ass love have her legs wrapped around my head

Shyasiangf

Let your cock think about this... I come up behind her and slowly pull her thong down her legs so she can step out of them. Since I am already naked I put her on all 4's then tell you to watch closely as my Bull cock slowly touches her pussy lips.....

more upon request... picture of my dragon cock is already on this site

I wanna fuck her

Reactions: slappin8silly57
She is absolutely stunning, what a beautiful body and bet that she is certainly a pretty woman

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Tell her hmu

Mi novia china no es la mujer más bonita de una habitación, pero todavía noto que los chicos (en su mayoría blancos) la miran de arriba abajo cada vez que salimos. Admito que tiene un cuerpo tonificado gracias a haber hecho atletismo en la universidad, pero tenía curiosidad por saber qué piensan ustedes de ella. Se honesto y déjame saber si te la follarías. La mayoría de estas tomas son voyeurs que obtuve cuando ella viene a mi apartamento.
Mi mujer y yo puedes estar muy seguro que nos daríamos un gustazo bien grande con el bello cuerpo de tu chica

She Is So Sexy ..She Offers So Many Possibilities For Fun..🌹❤️‍🔥🥵

Reactions: somos2conmuchos