Shy wife turned into a Hotwife

Couple 38

Couple
My wife used to be hot in bed with me and we just fooled around imagining how it was if another man would fuck her. She refused for a long time to try it in real saying it was okay if this was my fantasy but she would never do it. Things changed after she had chatted with a guy who showed her his cock and told her things he would do to her. I was there too (I had talked her into this!) and hardly could believe that she got very excited till the point she masturbated with him together. That was the turning point. Now she has 2 older lovers who have sex with her, mostly in a 3some. She so much enjoys their attention, holding their cocks and letting they fuck her. For me its almost unbelieveble how she changed as she was really shy and not a slut in any sense.

My wife used to be hot in bed with me and we just fooled around imagining how it was if another man would fuck her. She refused for a long time to try it in real saying it was okay if this was my fantasy but she would never do it. Things changed after she had chatted with a guy who showed her his cock and told her things he would do to her. I was there too (I had talked her into this!) and hardly could believe that she got very excited till the point she masturbated with him together. That was the turning point. Now she has 2 older lovers who have sex with her, mostly in a 3some. She so much enjoys their attention, holding their cocks and letting they fuck her. For me its almost unbelieveble how she changed as she was really shy and not a slut in any sense.
Awesome! Keep us updated on any new developments, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Johnfunone