Sissy for my Fiance

skandjrberski

My Fiance has told me to post pics of me dressed up as her sissy, she knows that I want to be her cuck and hopefully doing as told will help her understand just how much I desire to have her take control sexually. To sum things up, I am submissive and long for her to become my Queen, cuckolding me, finding a few fwb's, making me pussy free, and using me as she wishes. She also know that I would submit to her in anyway that she wants. Not sure what else to put in this initial pose, but if anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to post or ask. My Queen does have access to this account and email aslo.
Thank you Steve

Attachments

• 20230215_082818.jpg
    20230215_082818.jpg
    699.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 20230215_082837.jpg
    20230215_082837.jpg
    829.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 20230215_082907.jpg
    20230215_082907.jpg
    531.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 20230215_082944.jpg
    20230215_082944.jpg
    754.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 20230215_083949.jpg
    20230215_083949.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 73
Hey Stephanie. Just how far would you go? Will you do anything and everything she tells you? I have some ideas for her. Does she want to hear them? Will you show this to her and get her to respond?

Reactions: skandjrberski
Hey Stephanie. Just how far would you go? Will you do anything and everything she tells you? I have some ideas for her. Does she want to hear them? Will you show this to her and get her to respond?
Hello, I am her bitch, so she basically calls the shots. At this point, yes I would do anything she tells me. She has access to this thread, but with just posting yesterday and being work week she hasn't gotten on here yet, but as prove she did get a screenshot of me posting what she instructed. We would love to hear your ideas, and will have my Queen respond.

Reactions: Youngest boy 20
Hello, I am her bitch, so she basically calls the shots. At this point, yes I would do anything she tells me. She has access to this thread, but with just posting yesterday and being work week she hasn't gotten on here yet, but as prove she did get a screenshot of me posting what she instructed. We would love to hear your ideas, and will have my Queen respond

I think she should make you "go first". By that I mean, she shoud arrange a date for you with a big dicked stud and you can show her how you want her to cuckold you. She can put you in chastity and help you get dressed sexy for your date. You can show her exactly how you want her to worship a real man's cock and submit to all his desires. She can have fun by belittling you while you push yourself back onto his cock and tell him how good it feels to be with a "real Man". You can share with her how great it felt and how you want her to experience the joy of having a real man take care of your needs.
Maybe if you're really convincing, she will let you out of chastity and jerk your little penis onto her breasts and lick it off.
Have fun Stephanie!

I think she should make you "go first". By that I mean, she shoud arrange a date for you with a big dicked stud and you can show her how you want her to cuckold you. She can put you in chastity and help you get dressed sexy for your date. You can show her exactly how you want her to worship a real man's cock and submit to all his desires. She can have fun by belittling you while you push yourself back onto his cock and tell him how good it feels to be with a "real Man". You can share with her how great it felt and how you want her to experience the joy of having a real man take care of your needs.
Maybe if you're really convincing, she will let you out of chastity and jerk your little penis onto her breasts and lick it off.
Have fun Stephanie!
Very good idea, just what a little panty wearing sissy bitch needs. (and loves)

My Fiance has told me to post pics of me dressed up as her sissy, she knows that I want to be her cuck and hopefully doing as told will help her understand just how much I desire to have her take control sexually. To sum things up, I am submissive and long for her to become my Queen, cuckolding me, finding a few fwb's, making me pussy free, and using me as she wishes. She also know that I would submit to her in anyway that she wants. Not sure what else to put in this initial pose, but if anyone has any questions or comments, please feel free to post or ask. My Queen does have access to this account and email aslo.
Thank you Steve
Very very sexy sissy! Love dressing up for my wife, especially when she’s about to peg me or have a bull over at the house!

If she is your fiance I assume you plan to get married in the near future.You should do as my wife made me do. I had to recite my wedding vows aloud in front of all who attended our ceremony. I had to vow to obey her and accept her as head of our marriage and to surrender all my rights and privileges as her submissive husband.The best man came with us on our honeymoon and slept with my new bride while I stayed on the sofa in the other room.When we arrived at the hotel suite I was immediately put into a chastity cage and remained that way being forced to listen to my bride moan with pleasure from my lonely sofa.I could not even jerk off. I had to remain behind in the room all alone while they went out and enjoyed the beautiful beaches and exciting night clubs. Then they would come back to the room to fuck while I got nothing.They made me lick up his cum from her pussy to remind me of my place in the marriage. Show this to your fiance so she might want to do the same thing to you on your wedding day.

Have fun Stephanie!
(y)

Reactions: nicebiguy