Sister in-law

I’ve wanted to fuck my Ex Sil for years, she used to send me pics of her at work but not anymore. We’ve both stayed in touch and I would fuck her given the opportunity.

Reactions: stacyz
Have you ever fantasised about fucking your wife/gf's sister?
Share what you would do to her!View attachment 1704077
Damn you got a fine ass sister-in-law! I don’t know how you would be expected to be a normal guy. I know I sure want a lil taste of the “less vintage “ version of my wife but my SIL is a bit on the crazy side so I’m curious but cautious but I’m constantly sneaking a stroke to that whole sexin the sister-in-law thing

Reactions: probert240
When I was dating my wife she wanted to tease her sister so we started out making out and I ended up fucking my wife on the couch. We finished and saw her sister with her shorts off shirt up watching us and fingering herself. Wife told me it went farther than she planned and since my dick popped back up she told me to fuck her sister and make her cum. I did and SIL was a really good fuck. Wife told me it was a one time deal. Nope it wasn't I fucked many more times. I don't know which one told but word got out with her other sisters and it led to some very intense teasing. When her younger sister turned 18 I was 21 and I got to fuck her as well I'm pretty sure I took her cherry. Yes all my SILs are sluts