Sister in-law

Have you ever fantasised about fucking your wife/gf's sister?
Share what you would do to her!View attachment 1704077
i rubbed her back back when she was 25 i was 32 she hurt all way to her tailbone i could get her paints down below her asscheeks and underware below her asscheeks but that as far as i could got my cock was rock hard the hole time i learned to photoshop over the last year so i made me sone pic anyone need any done message me

Last edited:
Reactions: ew022852
Jennifer does share me with her older sister Angie. It started several years ago after Angie's husband passed away. So a couple times per year Angie and I meet for a long weekend. Angie is a BBW like Jennifer, but likes it a whole lot rougher. She also enjoys me cumming in her mouth and face which is a plus.

Last edited:
Ella sabe !
Ustedes dos son la pareja que por cada vez que comentan sobre algún tema que para muchos es muuuuy complicado hacen los comentarios que con muy pocas diferencias serian como los nuestros nos encantaría estar en algún lugar cerca para poder compartir con nuestras parejas y en nuestro caso su hermosa 5 años menor hermana

i rubbed her back back when she was 25 i was 32 she hurt all wat to her tailbone i could get her paints down below her asscheeks and underware below her asscheeks but that as far as i could got my cock was rock hard the hole time i learned to photoshop over the last year so i made me sone pic anyone need any done message me
Went on vacation with her and wife 20 years ago. Knew then I had chosen wrong sister. Honestly most of my adult sex life has been cumming to the sister.

Reactions: Jamesass
Went on vacation with her and wife 20 years ago. Knew then I had chosen wrong sister. Honestly most of my adult sex life has been cumming to the sister.
when my wife meet my wife was 18 getting ready to turn 19 her sister at that time was 15 did not think about her tell she was 24 rub and seen her nude ass but thats as far she go she 49 know im 56 i still fuck her get me some good face pic i try to faceswap you a nude

Last edited:
Wife’s sister, Jana, was a few years older than us. Once while visiting us she was in the guest bedroom with the door shut (but it had no lock on it). Not thinking I opened it and saw her standing, bare breasted in her panties. She yelped and I shut the door. She had nice pink nipples like my wife.
Years later while at my in-laws, we were in jack & jill bedrooms (bedrooms separated by a shared bathroom). She & her husband in one room, me and wife in the other. Jana was taking a shower, our door was unlocked, I walked in to sneak a peak. Nothing happens but I did fantasize about fucking her.