Size matters???

nutinbutfun

Couple
Sep 3, 2017
Central Florida
So I am above average at 8x5.5c. My wife and I (more I) have been discussing her getting some strange as a hotwife and possibly mildly cucking me.

I am getting her a thicker toy today but not sure if I should get her a thicker and longer or just a thicker and my length or shorter.

Thoughts? I can hurt her when I get her from behind so I am thinking thicker and shorter.

Its not the size its how you use it. My wife says this all the time and I did not believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. Also the mental aspect has to be strong and the physical attraction. With those in place they will be successful no matter what. I have witnessed a guy who was 10" and thick fuck her good but she never had an orgasm. I watched a guy with a big cock that she was VERY attracted to fuck her and she loved it but did not cum again. I am an average 6.5 cock with average thickness and I can make my wife cum easily. Her favorite lover is slightly bigger than me and he rocks her world!! She cums 4-6 times every time they fuck. He lasts a lot longer than me. BUT, she did fuck a guy once with a small dick and she said she did not ever feel it. So some size is good but a big cock does not make a better lover. Hope this helped.

Its not the size its how you use it. My wife says this all the time and I did not believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. Also the mental aspect has to be strong and the physical attraction. With those in place they will be successful no matter what. I have witnessed a guy who was 10" and thick fuck her good but she never had an orgasm. I watched a guy with a big cock that she was VERY attracted to fuck her and she loved it but did not cum again. I am an average 6.5 cock with average thickness and I can make my wife cum easily. Her favorite lover is slightly bigger than me and he rocks her world!! She cums 4-6 times every time they fuck. He lasts a lot longer than me. BUT, she did fuck a guy once with a small dick and she said she did not ever feel it. So some size is good but a big cock does not make a better lover. Hope this helped.

I am trying to get my wife to open up and experience another cock for the first time in 6 years. Bought her a 10" by about 6.5" around yesterday. Hope she enjoys being opened up....