Sleepover gangbang

geoffrey1963

Mar 1, 2021
My fantasy involves my wife and a group of her step-son's black friends. They get my wife really drunk and coax her into taking some pix with them. Some flirty grabbing and groping leads to more and soon she's posing with them in only her bra and panties. They have their big cocks out and with some coaxing she fondles and then sucks them. Now she's stripped completely and nature takes its course. The horny boys wear her out, using her ass, mouth and cunt bareback, filling her holes, cumming on her face and tits until she is a cum-glazed mess. Everything is recorded on cell phones, pix and video. In the morning she wakes up in our bed with only fuzzy recollections of what happened.

In my fantasy she is aware that "something" happened, since she is sticky with cum and still leaking jizz from her sore cunt. But she can't put it all together in her head that she was ganged by her step-son's black buddies. She's embarrassed and not sure how to approach him about what went on the nite before. She showers, then checks her phone for messages, only to discover a string of texts....pix and video clips of her behaving like a total slutty cunt with...black teens!!! OMG!!!

Reactions: Hotmes