Sleepy peeps. Show yours

Several years before we knew about the lifestyle, we had a group of friends over for a backyard BBQ. Everyone was drinking and playing cornhole, and my wife went inside around 5:30. The couples all left, and I was outside with one of our single neighbors, a friend from work, and a guy we knew whose wife had taken the kids and gone home.

Around 7 PM it began to rain, and the three guys helped me get everything inside, but we were all soaked. I figured my wife had left since we had not seen her, and she did not reply when I hollered inside for her. I turned the A/C off since we were cold from being wet and we poured drinks, and I told the guys to hang out until my wife got back. I told them I would throw out stuff in the dryer so we all stripped off, and I tossed our t-shirts and shorts in the dryer, and one of the guys asked if I had shorts he could wear so he was not caught naked when my wife returned.

I had already checked the bedroom and not seen my wife, but the bed covers were over the bed. I told the guys to follow me and I would see if I had shorts to fit them and we walked into our bedroom. My wife must have got warm with no A/C and kicked the covers off, we found her like this.

View attachment 1466078
So yummy to eat baby doll

Reactions: Couple4MFM
After a few glasses of wine, my wife becomes insatiable. A young black man staying in the same small roadside motel quickly found that out during a trip. He was friendly and flirtatious and ended up invited into our room. My wife had a few glasses of wine already under her belt and got up on the bed, doggy style, and told the guy to fuck her. I nodded my approval, and he raised her dress up her back, slid her panties to the side, and gave her a deep, hard pounding with his huge BBC.

After cumming deep inside her, he sat back, and my wife spread out on the bed, quickly going to sleep. The guy got up and said I was a lucky man, he never expected anything like this when he smiled and said hello earlier.

Sleeping-in-his-bed.png

My wife was tired tonight and went to bed early. She told us she was wearing pajamas so that neither of us would be tempted to bother her when we came to bed. After about an hour and seeing this thread, we decided to go in and strip her. We did not get far; we got her bottoms pulled down, but she began to wake up, so we moved away. She woke up and looked and asked, "Which one of you two assholes had this stupid idea?" We admitted it was both of us, and she pulled her pants back up and told us, "Since neither of you has a brain, you can sleep together in the guest bedroom and play with each other." She locked the door behind us.

Sleepy1.png

My wife was tired tonight and went to bed early. She told us she was wearing pajamas so that neither of us would be tempted to bother her when we came to bed. After about an hour and seeing this thread, we decided to go in and strip her. We did not get far; we got her bottoms pulled down, but she began to wake up, so we moved away. She woke up and looked and asked, "Which one of you two assholes had this stupid idea?" We admitted it was both of us, and she pulled her pants back up and told us, "Since neither of you has a brain, you can sleep together in the guest bedroom and play with each other." She locked the door behind us.

View attachment 1726974
You with ?
Wow gorgeous !

You with ?

My wife is "unofficially" married to me and her boyfriend. She wears both our rings, and while she and I have been married officially for 40 years, she has been with her boyfriend for 16 years. He lives with us and, under normal circumstances, sleeps on the left side of her and me on the right side of her. He and I are very close and the three of us are all deeply in love with each other.

He is my partner in trouble. When one of us is in trouble, the other is never far behind.

• Love
Reactions: hermano33s
My wife is "unofficially" married to me and her boyfriend. She wears both our rings, and while she and I have been married officially for 40 years, she has been with her boyfriend for 16 years. He lives with us and, under normal circumstances, sleeps on the left side of her and me on the right side of her. He and I are very close and the three of us are all deeply in love with each other.

He is my partner in trouble. When one of us is in trouble, the other is never far behind.
Really hot ! Id love to know and watch more of this mfm lifestyle !