Sleepy peeps. Show yours

We had a single male friend over one afternoon, and we were all out in the pool and drinking all afternoon. My wife went inside to change out of her wet bikini and said she would be back out in a few minutes. About an hour later, our friend went inside to use the bathroom and came back out, saying I needed to come inside to see this. My wife was naked from the waist down and lying on the bed. Her legs were spread perfectly to expose her sweet pussy for us.

Sleepy.png

Reactions: Visitor12
We had a single male friend over one afternoon, and we were all out in the pool and drinking all afternoon. My wife went inside to change out of her wet bikini and said she would be back out in a few minutes. About an hour later, our friend went inside to use the bathroom and came back out, saying I needed to come inside to see this. My wife was naked from the waist down and lying on the bed. Her legs were spread perfectly to expose her sweet pussy for us.
did you offer her to him? or did he already bang her and that's why she fell asleep?

Last edited: